Flex your ENTIRE Vintage Coach Collection!

NikkiTheVet

Jun 5, 2019
This is a thread to share the beauty that is vintage Coach. If you’re like me, you don’t have even one (possibly one, if you’re lucky) person in real life that shares your appreciation and love of the aesthetic of vintage Coach. You also get a thrill just thinking about any collection, whether large, like the Coach Archives or small, like some of ours. They add so much fun and happiness to our lives, don't they?!! Please take the time, if you can, to contribute a photo! I think everyone would love to see the variety of collections. Thanks!A88E672B-0FBB-45C7-B691-1B7FCC809FB2.jpeg

P.S. Please try to fit them all in one shot, if you can! I know this may be impossible for some of you. ;)

I have a funny story to share: I was out of town several weeks ago and was wearing my mahogany Rambler's Legacy. A young man who worked at this place I was in noticed it and acknowledged it was vintage Coach and told me how much he loves the older items, they just aren't made like they used to be. Then he shows me his wallet, a vintage smaller sized flap style with a snap closure (I'm sorry I dont know the name, but recognized it) in I believe bottle green. My husband is just standing there amazed that someone understood my vintage Coach love
Here's my vintage collection, I have a Coach Originals in the photo too, but it matches.
20200420_130329.jpg

I have a funny story to share: I was out of town several weeks ago and was wearing my mahogany Rambler's Legacy. A young man who worked at this place I was in noticed it and acknowledged it was vintage Coach and told me how much he loves the older items, they just aren't made like they used to be. Then he shows me his wallet, a vintage smaller sized flap style with a snap closure (I'm sorry I dont know the name, but recognized it) in I believe bottle green. My husband is just standing there amazed that someone understood my vintage Coach love
Here's my vintage collection, I have a Coach Originals in the photo too, but it matches.
View attachment 4807321
Perfect collection! Thanks for sharing!
ETA: That’s a great story. So nice to know that there are young people out there recognizing and appreciating the beauty of vintage Coach.

Last edited:
Here is my flex.

On the shelf:
View attachment 4807593

On the floor (and barely able to get it in one shot, sorry it’s blurry):
View attachment 4807592
This is wonderful! Not only is it the very definition of eye candy but it's an excellent reference for comparing sizes of different styles. And I'm just gonna stop looking for a Winnie right now. I knew they were small but I didn't know they were darn near microscopic.

This is wonderful! Not only is it the very definition of eye candy but it's an excellent reference for comparing sizes of different styles. And I'm just gonna stop looking for a Winnie right now. I knew they were small but I didn't know they were darn near microscopic.
Honestly, the only reason imo to have a Winnie is if was obscenely cheap :lol: