Amazing August 2020 Purchases.. Please Share..

Ok.. Finally my kids are in bed, I can post my new babies.. Went to store for Odeon, but then I remember that I have to get DE bag. I had too much mono and none of DE. So I have decided to be good this time. Stay focus. No more cheating.
Odeon can wait. They are still new, still have plenty of time to read about everyone comments and see how it is in terms of quality. And honestly I still have doubts on the sizes. PM seems to small but MM feels so empty.
Please say hi to my new DE babies..
Speedy B 25
View attachment 4806521

Neverfull MM
View attachment 4806527

My small DE family.. :heart:
View attachment 4806528
Congrats on your lovely DE family! :smile:
Did you happen to see the new DE hobo bag? I really like the look of that bag, but the folded corners scare me.

Ok.. Finally my kids are in bed, I can post my new babies.. Went to store for Odeon, but then I remember that I have to get DE bag. I had too much mono and none of DE. So I have decided to be good this time. Stay focus. No more cheating.
Odeon can wait. They are still new, still have plenty of time to read about everyone comments and see how it is in terms of quality. And honestly I still have doubts on the sizes. PM seems to small but MM feels so empty.
Speedy B 25
View attachment 4806521

Neverfull MM
View attachment 4806527

View attachment 4806528
Wow- great choices!! Love them all-Congrats!!

Speedy B 25
View attachment 4806521

Neverfull MM
View attachment 4806527

View attachment 4806528
Wow, congrats! Love your new DE collection. When I saw the boxes it was too thin so couldn’t be a bigger bag. So happy you stick to your bag plan and go with DE or else you will regret and always think abt it. Yes, odeon is super new so still plenty of time to get it. They are beautiful and perfect choices! Which store were you at? Did you have to wait long? How as the crafty 25? Nice? Thanks for sharing and congrats and enjoy your new goodies!

CD4427EE-DE9F-4F7A-8C9B-76C316DD7FE2.jpegTechnically this should be in July’s reveal thread as celebrated my birthday last month and did some shopping that weekend, but just posting now:EC13D0E6-E424-4AC0-B384-F8237D01CAF7.jpeg
The Double-Zip Pochette was smaller than anticipated, but it fits all of my essentials. In total honesty, I would love it so much more if it were the size of the Twice, however I’ve really been wanting something in the Reverse print but wasn’t a fan of any of the previous bags released.4817BF09-9818-4645-9653-C11774486A78.jpegEB567454-BEB0-44F5-8CED-B28BF1A42344.jpeg

View attachment 4806729Technically this should be in July’s reveal thread as celebrated my birthday last month and did some shopping that weekend, but just posting now:View attachment 4806726
The Double-Zip Pochette was smaller than anticipated, but it fits all of my essentials. In total honesty, I would love it so much more if it were the size of the Twice, however I’ve really been wanting something in the Reverse print but wasn’t a fan of any of the previous bags released.View attachment 4806727View attachment 4806728
Happy belated birthday! Congrats on your new LV :smile:

After anxiously waiting since my initial order on 6/16! I finally received my trio eclipse messenger today! This bag seemed impossible after a snafu with initial launch day and a few other orders placed trying to get this bag. But all the waiting was worth it. The mono eclipse reverse canvas is beautiful, and may be my new kryptonite! I also ordered a coin card holder in the same canvas as a wallet for my bag. Here are a few pics, and a few with H scarves I will wear with this great bag and jeans when I can go places freely again. Hope everyone that wants one gets it!!

B5B2EE65-A472-4BFA-A444-7C62848E0CAB.jpeg
2D6F8C38-EB0E-4700-8ABA-804A303197CA.jpeg6F4ECA3E-C036-44BD-8F13-7D2498C18484.jpeg

B134055E-2498-416C-8227-E613A1F02227.jpeg

Last edited:
Speedy B 25
View attachment 4806521

Neverfull MM
View attachment 4806527

View attachment 4806528
what a gorgeous DE collection!! Never know what we will fall in LVoe with - congrats and enjoy all!

Reactions: Starbux32