Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Actually, she is very nice in person. Her daughter went to high school with my daughter and her and Mauricio were always very friendly and outgoing with other parents. Kyle also dressed like she was on-camera at casual school events!

Someone posted about her in the Meghan and Harry thread. Said she came into a deli/store where a number of people were waiting in line to be waited on -- she jumped to the front of the line and said she had a party or something and was in a hurry. Expected everyone to let her go first. When people objected, she got obnoxious and left in a huff. So I guess it depends on whether she wants to impress parents of other students or bully her way in front of the "little people."

Someone posted about her in the Meghan and Harry thread. Said she came into a deli/store where a number of people were waiting in line to be waited on -- she jumped to the front of the line and said she had a party or something and was in a hurry. Expected everyone to let her go first. When people objected, she got obnoxious and left in a huff. So I guess it depends on whether she wants to impress parents of other students or bully her way in front of the "little people."
She definitely dressed to impress!! They only acted friendly and no attitude with other parents. They were also NOT the most famous celebrity parents at this school. She wouldn't have the nerve to push her way to the front of the line if its a line of academy award winners! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: limom and lulilu
Kyle is the only one I know in real life. But, I used to go to the manicurist (its now closed due to covid) and I sat next to Teddy's nanny and she told me that family was a nightmare to work for! Teddy seems very annoying on the show as well.
Yes she honestly is LOL. I think my fav is Dorit, sometimes LOL. They're all annoying actually. I like Garcelle. She's pretty real so far.

Yes she honestly is LOL. I think my fav is Dorit, sometimes LOL. They're all annoying actually. I like Garcelle. She's pretty real so far.

I really like Dorit's style even though its very runway and wouldn't always work in real life. Is there any website that specs out her outfits? The black lug boots she wore in Italy are amazing!

She definitely dressed to impress!! They only acted friendly and no attitude with other parents. They were also NOT the most famous celebrity parents at this school. She wouldn't have the nerve to push her way to the front of the line if its a line of academy award winners! lol
Of course they act friendly, Real estate is all about networking....
Plus Kyle being brought up there, knows that appearance and being nice to the RIGHT people is how a career can be maintained.
She is socially astute...
I don’t think that Denise will leave as she signed a three years contract.
It is amazing how quickly Lisa threw her longtime friendship with Denise, for a story line.
I like Sutton for the simple reason that she is new...There must be a reason why she signed on to the RHBH besides the boutique....

If Denise did say that Teddi is obnoxious and living in her dada shadow then she is 100% correct. Teddi was more upset about that so she could t wait to blurt out the sex rumor. Which I have trouble believing, I think Denise could do better than Brand.
On reddit, one of the posters wrote that her husband is trying to adopt Eloise. I can’t imagine this type of stories would be looked upon favorably by the Courts.
Brandi is freaking obnoxious. She is taking her anger against Eddie and Leann on everybody else. A toxic mess.
Also Brandi had to have huge legal bills from her time Chit talking about Joana Krupa.
I hope that Denise sues her too. She needs to learn to respect other people’s lives.

On reddit, one of the posters wrote that her husband is trying to adopt Eloise. I can’t imagine this type of stories would be looked upon favorably by the Courts.
Brandi is freaking obnoxious. She is taking her anger against Eddie and Leann on everybody else. A toxic mess.
Also Brandi had to have huge legal bills from her time Chit talking about Joana Krupa.
I hope that Denise sues her too. She needs to learn to respect other people’s lives.
Brandi is totally a liar. Maybe the producers put her up to it. Who knows. These are not reality shows they are scripted.

If Brandi knew about the adoption, she is even more disgusting than I thought (if that is possible). I wish I believed in karma because she'd be missing a big bite out of her azz.

This whole Brandi vs Denise storyline seems cooked up by the producers and everyone is in on it. I think we saw the real Denise Richards last week as someone who is drama free, relaxed, and chill. This season’s Denise appears forced and fake. Brandi is brought back to be the drama stirrer that she has been from Adrienne to Lisa. Perhaps since LVP’s exit, the producers felt like they needed something truly salacious after last season’s snooze fest with puppygate

Why is Sutton or Teddi on the show? They don‘t add much value to the franchise and are just whiny