Official MOYNAT Thread

Absolutely gorgeous!!:love: Haven’t you been waiting for a color like this? :graucho:
Yes! :loveeyes:Perfect bag, imperfect timing:crybaby:. Chili is a SO Gaby color, so I can purchase this later, though it’ll cost more. I’m feeling too guilty about my over-the-top medical co-pay costs to buy this right now. My hubby would say he’s fine with it, but would (probably) slap his brow in private. Nah, I think it’ll find a lovely home soon, so I’ll just have to love it on my iPad, ... for now.:graucho:

Reactions: m_ichele
Have you noticed the older H bag styles are not posted/not available online. I looked up the Jypsiere and there are only two available, the Halzan is gone, no Victoria II, ... the only older styles I see are the Evelyne, Bolide, and the GP. Does anyone know about that?
Victorias and Halzans still pop up randomly. Jypsiere is rarer, I think (I've only seen either one or two colours pop up online and those are in classics like Gold or Noir).

Reactions: Mousy
Yes! :loveeyes:Perfect bag, imperfect timing:crybaby:. Chili is a SO Gaby color, so I can purchase this later, though it’ll cost more. I’m feeling too guilty about my over-the-top medical co-pay costs to buy this right now. My hubby would say he’s fine with it, but would (probably) slap his brow in private. Nah, I think it’ll find a lovely home soon, so I’ll just have to love it on my iPad, ... for now.:graucho:
Hope you get better really soon @Sourisbrune ! The chili color is really lovely - I think it will be beautiful in the mini size as a crossbody!

Hope you get better really soon @Sourisbrune ! The chili color is really lovely - I think it will be beautiful in the mini size as a crossbody!
Thank you!:hugs: I’m crossing my fingers all will be okay in a few months, and I’ll gift myself with Moynat bags, and perhaps other Ramesh goodies.:graucho:
Right now, I’m going to have to settle for another Oh! Tote. Haha! Life is not that bad when you can still get a Moynat bag and call it ”settling”.

Thank you!:hugs: I’m crossing my fingers all will be okay in a few months, and I’ll gift myself with Moynat bags, and perhaps other Ramesh goodies.:graucho:
Right now, I’m going to have to settle for another Oh! Tote. Haha! Life is not that bad when you can still get a Moynat bag and call it ”settling”.
Crossing my fingers for you too that all will be well :hugs:And if another oh! tote is settling, I’m more than happy to join your settle party:lol:

Reactions: Mousy and kipp
It's true - getting an Oh! tote is not setting at all:biggrin:. In fact, with your user experience and the COVID-19 outbreak, I'm seriously thinking about getting one. I've never been a fan of monogram in general, but the ease of wiping down a coated canvas bag has me sold. I can't wait to see the new fall colours!

It's true - getting an Oh! tote is not setting at all:biggrin:. In fact, with your user experience and the COVID-19 outbreak, I'm seriously thinking about getting one. I've never been a fan of monogram in general, but the ease of wiping down a coated canvas bag has me sold. I can't wait to see the new fall colours!
@Bagaholic222 I highly encourage you to get one! The pm size made me a tote user again and the canvas is so durable, but light. Monogram doesn’t bother me since M is my first initial, BUT it’s also a plus that their monogram isn’t ubiquitous. If there isn’t a new bag style that’s utilizing the pewter silver color way, I’ll Just get a second pm oh!

@Bagaholic222 I highly encourage you to get one! The pm size made me a tote user again and the canvas is so durable, but light. Monogram doesn’t bother me since M is my first initial, BUT it’s also a plus that their monogram isn’t ubiquitous. If there isn’t a new bag style that’s utilizing the pewter silver color way, I’ll Just get a second pm oh!
It's true - the Moynat monogram is quite subdued. I loved how the pm looked on you - it is just the right size especially when most of us are not carrying our cupboards out these days. Both the pewter/silver and red/bronze coming in Fall are calling my name!

Reactions: Mousy and m_ichele
It's true - the Moynat monogram is quite subdued. I loved how the pm looked on you - it is just the right size especially when most of us are not carrying our cupboards out these days. Both the pewter/silver and red/bronze coming in Fall are calling my name!
I can't speak to the Oh! but I have Quattros in the monogram canvas, which is incredibly light and durable, and because the M is subtle and geometric it doesn't "read" as a monogram design.
Loving the idea of pewter too.

Hello,

Does anyone know the current price of the Cabotin and Madeline Strap in the US?

If you happen to have the Danse, Cabotin, or Madeline - any thoughts on it? I have a Gabrielle and a Gaby, and I'm thinking about adding one of those 3 next.