Louis Vuitton MultiPochette aka Scam Bag

It's finally August! Just 6 more weeks (my birthday) til I can finally open my MPA. Sidenote: I can't believe I've been able to hold off this long lol but now I'm thinking about getting a wallet to match. The MPA is my first monogram piece from LV. All of my bags are in the Damier Ebene. I have the Josephine wallet which is obviously too large for the MPA, so I'm looking at getting the new Micro or Victorine in Monogram of course. Do any of you have either wallet for your MPA and if so what do you like or don't like about it? Thanks in advance!

I have the victorine wallet and I’m currently carrying it in the bigger of the pochette. It fits but I think I’m going to switch out to a card holder (I’m out of town and didn’t bring one with me) as I have my mask, keyholder, and phone so it’s a little tighter fit than I prefer but it does work!

I have the victorine wallet and I’m currently carrying it in the bigger of the pochette. It fits but I think I’m going to switch out to a card holder (I’m out of town and didn’t bring one with me) as I have my mask, keyholder, and phone so it’s a little tighter fit than I prefer but it does work!
Are all the other items you mentioned in the bigger pochette as well? I'm surprised you say it feels tight.

It's finally August! Just 6 more weeks (my birthday) til I can finally open my MPA. Sidenote: I can't believe I've been able to hold off this long lol but now I'm thinking about getting a wallet to match. The MPA is my first monogram piece from LV. All of my bags are in the Damier Ebene. I have the Josephine wallet which is obviously too large for the MPA, so I'm looking at getting the new Micro or Victorine in Monogram of course. Do any of you have either wallet for your MPA and if so what do you like or don't like about it? Thanks in advance!
I also have the Victorine and 6key - I find that they fit in the larger pouch with room to spare. Victorine had been on my list for some time and finally pulled the trigger on it and so glad I did! Functions like a full sized wallet without the bulk. Would highly recommend!!! I have card holders if I need to downsize further.

Reactions: kthomas
I also have the Victorine and 6key - I find that they fit in the larger pouch with room to spare. Victorine had been on my list for some time and finally pulled the trigger on it and so glad I did! Functions like a full sized wallet without the bulk. Would highly recommend!!! I have card holders if I need to downsize further.
I have the key pouch and I don't carry much already when I go out. So I figure I would have the key pouch and whichever wallet I decide (Victorine or Micro) in the big pouch then my iPhone in the small pouch and a lip gloss and small hand sanitizer. I also like that there's more card slots on the Victorine.

That’s some will power. Congratulations! I waited two days to open mine as it was in ‘quarantine’. I have the Victorine wallet and Coin Cardholder which I use as a compact wallet. Both fit nicely in the MPA. You could also try the Zoe wallet which would fit even better than the Victorine or the card holder recto verso, but it’s pricey.

Reactions: kthomas
That’s some will power. Congratulations! I waited two days to open mine as it was in ‘quarantine’. I have the Victorine wallet and Coin Cardholder which I use as a compact wallet. Both fit nicely in the MPA. You could also try the Zoe wallet which would fit even better than the Victorine or the card holder recto verso, but it’s pricey.
Haha idk how I'm lasting this long! I keep watching unboxing videos like a crazy woman to hold me over lol my MPA is in Khaki so the Zoe wouldn't work for me since it specifically comes in the rose ballerina and fuschia colors. I think I'm leaning towards the Victorine because of the extra card slots. I just loved how cute and tiny the micro looked in person.

Wow... you have impressive will power! :tup:

I use key pouch or a cardholder or smallest Kirigami in my MPA as they are all compact and carry cards, cash and receipts. I usually don’t carry a wallet anyways. MPA is like a mini bag and the space is limited. Regardless, you are going to sooo enjoy this bag. Its the most fun and versatile bag I have. It’s trendy, chic and casual at the same time. It’s LV sorcery!