**Coco Handle** Club

Hi I am new here... Had been eyeing on Coco handle for past 1 year always no stock. Always wanted the quilted but no stock again so just got the caviar chevron in lghw with burgundy handle. Then 1 week later today went into another Chanel store saw there was stock for the quilted caviar in black handle. They allow me to change. What do u guys think?

View attachment 4806404

View attachment 4806444

Personally just bought the Chevron one you have and I love it to bits. I love Chevron on the CCH and the burgundy embossed handle. BUT I love the other also. I guess I'm no help really..lol. It's just up tp your personal preference as they are the same color & HW. If you always wanted quilted, don't second guess yourself. Go with your gut feeling. :smile:

I think either 20b or cruise is coming out with beige quilted cch with ghw!
Hi All!!
wonder if you could help me!
I am looking to buy my first coco handle in small but I want the ‘classic’ beige or at least a beige quilted with gold hardwear (Ideally aged). I think there was a lovely colour a few collections ago. Does anyone know if this is still available anywhere (I am in the uk but could travel to Paris)? Thanks so much!! xx

• Haha
Reactions: Yukisara
Personally just bought the Chevron one you have and I love it to bits. I love Chevron on the CCH and the burgundy embossed handle. BUT I love the other also. I guess I'm no help really..lol. It's just up tp your personal preference as they are the same color & HW. If you always wanted quilted, don't second guess yourself. Go with your gut feeling. :smile:

After seeing the quilted in person which I had been wanting for the longest time... the caviar didn't seem as puffy as seen in other pics and I prefer ghw instead of lghw. Most friends said the chevron looked matured. I have medium classic flap and and boy all in quilted, WOC and GST.
This will be my 1st chevron if I do keep it. I am 45 years old...maybe can use it till old haha...very torn. I got 1 more week to think but again only 2 pieces in stock today if I want to do exchange so here I am to ask for inputs. Thanks for sharing♥️

I notice the one in Chanel website the caviar seems to be more black n puffy unlike this season's which shown on my post...So just wanna confirm are there variation in the caviar in different season. Thank you.

so gorgeous!! Can you please post more photos of the bag? I have yet to see the lilac in this size! Only the mini and would love to compare before deciding which size to get in this color :smile: thank you!!

Same here! I already have a mini black and got offered a Lilac 20a in Size Small and I rarely find posts about this color in size small...

I feel the 20A so black cch is especially puffy. It also looks coated so more shiny than regular caviar
Your beigh one is flatter compare to the black and red ones... Anyway quilted sold out again. Guess I am also ok with the chevron since I don't have any in my collection. Thanks for sharing:smile: