**Coco Handle** Club

I don't own a ccs yet but am currently choosing between 2 from the 20A collection. A classic black mini in black wit LGH or the all black. Everyone seems to be raving about the all black version but I'm leaning toward the classic LGH which is unusual for me because I usually lean toward edgier designs. Curious to ear thoughts. Thanks!

I love the bandeau/twillys on your bags. I'm not usually a fan but these are gorgeous. What collection?
Thank you! I am not sure if I still have the tags. I bought both on the Chanel Facebook group, but I bought the matching square full size scarf (with the navy background with white print) at Neimans in March right before the shutdown. It was right after that that I saw the twillys for sale on the group. But I am not sure if they are 20S or not. I will see if I can find the tags.

I don't own a ccs yet but am currently choosing between 2 from the 20A collection. A classic black mini in black wit LGH or the all black. Everyone seems to be raving about the all black version but I'm leaning toward the classic LGH which is unusual for me because I usually lean toward edgier designs. Curious to ear thoughts. Thanks!
Hmmm tough choice. I have seen the so black for the CCH 20A and it is simply stunning! It’s actually what won me over on the CCH fan club because previously I wasn’t a fan of the CCH and always found other Chanel bags to buy. The reason I didn’t end up purchasing it was because I have many black Chanel’s and couldn’t justify buying yet another black Chanel and at a premium price as the so black in my country is about $900 more. I just didn’t know if I would reach for it compared to my other black bags.
I say, if you don’t have any/or want more black Chanel’s then the so black is definitely gorgeous!! The leather is just different. So sparkly yet classy. I think the classic black is a good price point and with the gold hardware it will be timeless for years to come. I’m like you though, loved edgier designs. Such a hard but fun decision!

Hi All!!
wonder if you could help me!
I am looking to buy my first coco handle in small but I want the ‘classic’ beige or at least a beige quilted with gold hardwear (Ideally aged). I think there was a lovely colour a few collections ago. Does anyone know if this is still available anywhere (I am in the uk but could travel to Paris)? Thanks so much!! xx

I got my mini Coco Handle bag 2 days ago, it is so cute and so elegant . I can wear it on shoulder, hand held, and crossbody on my back (I am not very tall). It can fit more than I expected so I am very happy with this purchase.
Thank you @DamierEbene for your information sharing.
@cityivy Here is the mini Coco Handle I got. Have you decided on yours?

View attachment 4776010
Hello,
This is so beautiful, congrats. What location did you purchase from ?

Hi I am new here... Had been eyeing on Coco handle for past 1 year always no stock. Always wanted the quilted but no stock again so just got the caviar chevron in lghw with burgundy handle. Then 1 week later today went into another Chanel store saw there was stock for the quilted caviar in black handle. They allow me to change. What do u guys think?

20200801_123524.jpg

20200726_214253.jpg