Maintaining a H relationship

Please focus on the title of this thread rather than each other, TY

If you find it very hard to ignore certain people, please feel free in adding them to your 'Ignore' list.

For advice on how to obtain a B/K/C please go to the reading room in the Reading Room The Newbie's HOW DO I GET A BIRKIN (or other bag) Reading Room

For advice on how to shop at your local store please do a search in Hermes Shopping sub-forum and look for your store/region/country.

Reactions: Etriers and S62708
Hi all Hermes lovers.
I had a very odd an dissapointing visit to my local Hermes store today. I've been a customer for years, even got offered Birkins some years ago from a waiting list, and have spent a fair amount in that store. I have been asking about a Kelly for some time and my regular SA just said to come by on a regular and he was sure I could be lucky very soon. He wrote down all my wishes. But, now the store has changed location, just a cross the street. There was a new SA there today and he was very polite and helpful, but when I was about to pay for a scarf he asked for my details because I was not in their system anymore after the move :amazed: So all my purchase history is gone. (both mine and my husbands)He just said he was sorry about that, but everything was gone and they do not get any quota bags in that store anymore so they had also removed my wishlist. I know they have very limited stock in my store, that's why I always try my luck in Paris or London, but I know they have quota bags too.:confused1:
So dissapointed right now. Have any of you heard of such a thing?

Hi all Hermes lovers.
I had a very odd an dissapointing visit to my local Hermes store today. I've been a customer for years, even got offered Birkins some years ago from a waiting list, and have spent a fair amount in that store. I have been asking about a Kelly for some time and my regular SA just said to come by on a regular and he was sure I could be lucky very soon. He wrote down all my wishes. But, now the store has changed location, just a cross the street. There was a new SA there today and he was very polite and helpful, but when I was about to pay for a scarf he asked for my details because I was not in their system anymore after the move :amazed: So all my purchase history is gone. (both mine and my husbands)He just said he was sorry about that, but everything was gone and they do not get any quota bags in that store anymore so they had also removed my wishlist. I know they have very limited stock in my store, that's why I always try my luck in Paris or London, but I know they have quota bags too.:confused1:
Never heard of such a thing. Which country are you in?!

Hi all Hermes lovers.

Is your regular SA no longer at the new location? Perhaps dealing with him in the future might be better since he knows you want a Kelly and that you are a regular customer...

Reactions: Tingeling
Is your regular SA no longer at the new location? Perhaps dealing with him in the future might be better since he knows you want a Kelly and that you are a regular customer...
Yes, I hope he hasn’t left the store for good. We are not so close that I feel I can call him personally lol, but if he is not there the next time I visit the store I will def ask if he still works there
Thank you.

Reactions: hermesandmoynat
I wonder if your store has moved from a franchise store to an H-owned one? This could explain why their database has not been transferred and you are being told you will be starting from zero again. If so, how utterly frustrating!
Oh I didn’t think of this, but that would be a logic reason. Ahh, yes it is so very frustrating. I love Hermes, but this store have quite a limited selection on all items really so starting from zero at this point...there is a limit for how many scarves a girl need

Yes, I hope he hasn’t left the store for good. We are not so close that I feel I can call him personally lol, but if he is not there the next time I visit the store I will def ask if he still works there
Thank you.

I would reach out to him to ask what has occurred even if you are not so close. You might be given more intel. I feel for you and hope this all gets worked out! :hugs:

Thank you.

Yes, the next time you visit definitely ask if he is still there. Maybe you could get his business card and email him to set up an appointment each time you want to visit.

You also mentioned that you try to get bags in Paris. If your chances of getting offered quota bags are limited in Norway I would save whatever you need to purchase for Paris (where your odds of getting quota bags are easier than at your current store). Just something to think about... It's a very frustrating situation to be in, I totally understand your disappointment.

Yes, the next time you visit definitely ask if he is still there. Maybe you could get his business card and email him to set up an appointment each time you want to visit.

You also mentioned that you try to get bags in Paris. If your chances of getting offered quota bags are limited in Norway I would save whatever you need to purchase for Paris (where your odds of getting quota bags are easier than at your current store). Just something to think about... It's a very frustrating situation to be in, I totally understand your disappointment.
Yes, I think you are right. I will def keep trying each time I visit Paris. Better to build a new relationship with an SA there at this time. Thank's :smile:

I wonder if your store has moved from a franchise store to an H-owned one? This could explain why their database has not been transferred and you are being told you will be starting from zero again. If so, how utterly frustrating!
This is the case for the store in Norway, and the Sweden store is undergoing the same process (renovation) to be reopened as an H owned store. (Both stores were previously concession stores within a departmental store.)

Reactions: FreddieMac