Advice - Colour Transfer on DA Pouch

brbshopping

all i think about is food
Dec 8, 2012
Hi everyone! I've been wanting to up my casual/every day clutch game and have fallen in love with the Daily Pouch in DA. Actually I love all the small DA goods, they're so cute. I'm so set on getting DA because I think it's beautiful with the baby pink!

I'm good at babying my bags, but I'm a bit hesitant since it's a pouch - I imagine I'll have to handle it quite a bit or tuck under my arm. Do you think spraying with a protectant would be enough?

Any advice appreciated, thanks!

I wouldn't advise spraying anything on your items. With DA, I just wipe my items down with an unscented baby wipe after use. Of course, you are taking more of a risk with DA as a clutch, but it's gorgeous. Enjoy!

I don’t have big DA, I only have key cles DA. It has black stain from the melting glazing from my neverfull pouch inside the bag. I just use baby wet wipes with no alcohol to slowly clean it. And it works. I don’t use any kind of spray on my LV.

I wouldn't advise spraying anything on your items. With DA, I just wipe my items down with an unscented baby wipe after use. Of course, you are taking more of a risk with DA as a clutch, but it's gorgeous. Enjoy!

Thank you so much!

I don’t have big DA, I only have key cles DA. It has black stain from the melting glazing from my neverfull pouch inside the bag. I just use baby wet wipes with no alcohol to slowly clean it. And it works. I don’t use any kind of spray on my LV.

It's good to know it works! Thanks so much!

Wear light colored shirts???

LOL touché. Actually most of my clothes are light coloured so hopefully that helps!

--

Consider resolved, I would definitely have sprayed if it wasn't for the responses, so thank you guys!