Chanel F/W act 1 (20B)

So no black Mini rect lambskin with GHW for this year?
I have a brand new black mini with light gold hardware that my SA just shipped to me from NM. Unfortunately I ordered the chevron rectangular mini and the wrong one was sent. I am returning it to NM in a few days when I am off...let me know if you want it and I can ask the SA to hold it for you...

I have a brand new black mini with light gold hardware that my SA just shipped to me from NM. Unfortunately I ordered the chevron rectangular mini and the wrong one was sent. I am returning it to NM in a few days when I am off...let me know if you want it and I can ask the SA to hold it for you...

How would this work though, could they still ship it to me if i live in Canada? Will it be shipped to my house or to my local Chanel store? Sorry for all these questions, never done this before.

Last edited:
This is from my SA at a stand-alone boutique (I was specifically inquiring about the iridescent mini):

For Fall Act 1, the rectangular mini will only be made in lambskin with silver hardware. It will be offered in iridescent purple, iridescent ivory, black, dark red, dark purple (more of a grape color), and a brighter purple.We are taking reserves for the iridescent purple mini and expect delivery in September.

How would this work though, could they still ship it to me if i live in Canada? Will it be shipped to my house or to my local Chanel store? Sorry for all these questions, never done this before.
Oh i would imagine they would ship it to you directly if they do ship to Canada. Does anyone know if NM ships abroad??

This is from my SA at a stand-alone boutique (I was specifically inquiring about the iridescent mini):

For Fall Act 1, the rectangular mini will only be made in lambskin with silver hardware. It will be offered in iridescent purple, iridescent ivory, black, dark red, dark purple (more of a grape color), and a brighter purple.We are taking reserves for the iridescent purple mini and expect delivery in September.

Do you have the photo of iridescent ivory by any chance?