Chanel Cruise 20/21 (21C)

I’m liking some of the colorful pieces. Does this collection launch in November or January? I’m confused by the dates

As I mentioned before, the IG seller who posted these said it’s cruise then I asked my SA about some items she told me it’s actually Spring/summer so January. It was too late for me to edit the post here. Apologies for the confusion !
We can still continue to post cruise items here ;)

Reactions: sammytheMUA
As I mentioned before, the IG seller who posted these said it’s cruise then I asked my SA about some items she told me it’s actually Spring/summer so January. It was too late for me to edit the post here. Apologies for the confusion !
We can still continue to post cruise items here ;)
I asked mostly because my birthday is in January and my husband is buying me a chanel bag for my 30th. I see a few things I like from this collection, so I’m hoping to put my name down for a few items at my local boutique.

I asked mostly because my birthday is in January and my husband is buying me a chanel bag for my 30th. I see a few things I like from this collection, so I’m hoping to put my name down for a few items at my local boutique.

I was able to pre-order from the 21P collection already! So I say contact your SA! Happy birthday in advance :smile:

I was able to pre-order from the 21P collection already! So I say contact your SA! Happy birthday in advance :smile:
21p? When does this collection release and do you have pictures to share. I’m debating between a trendy, CH, business affinity. I’m waiting to fall in love with a color.

21p? When does this collection release and do you have pictures to share. I’m debating between a trendy, CH, business affinity. I’m waiting to fall in love with a color.
The photos in the beginning of this thread belong to that collection. Release date is usually January.