Identify this Balenciaga

I would like to know the color name! I cant find any online for that time! The only one I found the hardware looks silver and this looks gold...in the other band, the real real website says all the purses was authenticated! But they say as a generic blue?? Im confused! Thank you!!! :heart::heart:

I would like to know the color name! I cant find any online for that time! The only one I found the hardware looks silver and this looks gold...in the other band, the real real website says all the purses was authenticated! But they say as a generic blue?? Im confused! Thank you!!! :heart::heart:
Don't trust TRR for authentication. Just post the link on the AT thread and I'll take a look when I get back home.

Reactions: babibarbie
Sorry, I updated my previous post! I would like to know about the color name, color of the hardware (silver or gold) and year! Thank you
PS - these are the only pics I have! No tag pics!
Ah sorry I can’t help you with just these pics. @ksuromax might know a bit more, the smooth leather was the first
season the style came out but I can’t remember offhand what season that was.
the very first ones were from 2016/2017 AW season i believe, but heck knows what particular blue this one is
Hw is very minimal on these bags, and as far as i know it has never been GOLD, dark metal, almost black, "aged brass" - all i've personally seen

the very first ones were from 2016/2017 AW season i believe, but heck knows what particular blue this one is
Hw is very minimal on these bags, and as far as i know it has never been GOLD, dark metal, almost black, "aged brass" - all i've personally seen
The hardware color is the thing is pulling me back! I found same online at balenciaga store but in silver! This one is more like aged brass hardware! Weird! They emailed me back about extra pics:

Additional information or photos on this particular item aside from the description currently on the product page is unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you purchase the item and find that the description was inaccurate, we would be happy to help accommodate a return even it is on final sale.”

The hardware color is the thing is pulling me back! I found same online at balenciaga store but in silver! This one is more like aged brass hardware! Weird! They emailed me back about extra pics:

Additional information or photos on this particular item aside from the description currently on the product page is unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you purchase the item and find that the description was inaccurate, we would be happy to help accommodate a return even it is on final sale.”
Yup, they will take stuff back even though they say they won't.

Reactions: houseof999