Advice needed!! Bumbag/multi pochette

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
So I was able to order both of these bumbag is more of a wait list but SA said about 2 weeks or less but multi pochette went through this morning. Both I have stalked the website multi pochette I feel is even harder to get. I know I should wait until I see both here to decide but already feeling like I don’t “need” both as I already have a pochette Métis as well and how many “trendy” bags does one need lol

so sight unseen which one would you go for?

BCFB75C6-B8E5-441C-BBE7-93CE5416DC3B.png

F282EBAD-EAE1-45E2-B0CB-72D8028E688A.png

Reactions: Bumbles
I also got both of these last year and was deciding if I should keep both or not. In the end i returned the bumbag only bc it hits my neck when i wear it cross body so i was thinking the vachetta will be uneven over time on the strap. The MPA I've used almost everyday since I got it last year. But I must say, I wish I rebought the bumbag before the price increase this year :sad:

Lol I know I’m no help but they are the exact two I’m after as well in the same colour too! We’re twinsies already. I think we need both lol but I know, only one and for me I have already chooses which one first for me but unfortunately where I am it’s unavailable but the other is available but I don’t want it yet. I want to buy the MP first because it’s such a compact cute crossbody bag and so trendy and grab and go. The bumbag is gorgeous too but I feel it’s a little bit too bag for errands and everyday use and also a bit chunky as well if you know what I mean. I was eyeing the bumbag in MWT for holidays and travel, but since that isn’t happening for a while I’ve decided to park that and go for the MP first. Where I am the bumbag is available to buy straight away. There is stock but no MP at all and the waitlist is closed and it’s a year long. So none for me. I definite would be getting the MP first rap since you can get it. Hope that helps!

Reactions: kprice1019
So I have the bumbag and it’s my FAVORITE but I just bought a MPA in rose (literally 3hrs ago lol) in the boutique and honestly they are both different to me. Like you I have the pochette Métis as well and I wondered how many cross bodys one person needs but if your able to I would keep both especially because of the multiple ways you can use the MPA.

I’m with the “you need both” club. I have the bumbag and it’s just about perfect with so many different ways to use it. I have the men’s trio so not the MPA but close enough. It’s a great grab and go bag and you have options to have to not use all of the pieces together if you don’t want.

I had the bumbag made with black leather and it is one of my favorites! I don’t have the MPA but have been eyeing it. I think the bumbag is more useful, and honestly, less trendy than the MPA. I personally haven’t ordered it because I don’t think I will wear it sold as it is, I would instead use the strap with different bags and use the other items inside various bags.

So I have the bumbag and it’s my FAVORITE but I just bought a MPA in rose (literally 3hrs ago lol) in the boutique and honestly they are both different to me. Like you I have the pochette Métis as well and I wondered how many cross bodys one person needs but if your able to I would keep both especially because of the multiple ways you can use the MPA.
Are you going to be keeping all 3?

I had the bumbag made with black leather and it is one of my favorites! I don’t have the MPA but have been eyeing it. I think the bumbag is more useful, and honestly, less trendy than the MPA. I personally haven’t ordered it because I don’t think I will wear it sold as it is, I would instead use the strap with different bags and use the other items inside various bags.
Wow you have the black leather bumbag??! Thats the one I want too, but not sure if the extra money is worth it? Would you recommend it over the mono bumbag? What sticker/s did you get? Would love to see some pics of it, if you don’t mind. Cheers

Are you going to be keeping all 3?
Yes, I’m going to keep all 3.....the bumbag is super easy to carry to truly be hands free (when I wear it across my front or back) with my three little ones and while I’m not as die hard about my pochette Métis as some people are I do enjoy the bag. As for the MPA it will be great when I just need the essentials or if I want to separate the pieces :smile: