Givenchy Pandora

Hi,
Is there a problem of color transfer for croc embossed tan Pandora?
I'm getting one tomorrow, and I'm afraid of color transfer from clothes and jeans. Also, I want to know how durable it is compared to goatskin and pepe leather.
Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Any light colored bag is subject to color transfer if you don't protect it first. Also, I'd recommend pretretreating you dark clothing too.

Durability can be subjective depending on how hard you are on your bags and how often they're worn. Overall, I'd say Givenchy bags are pretty hard wearing, but you should still take care of them as with any leather item.

Does it make sense to buy a small when I already had a mini? The size difference between mini and small is very small. Size difference between small and medium is less than 2 inches too.
Should I go for medium instead?:hrmm::hrmm:

Does it make sense to buy a small when I already had a mini? The size difference between mini and small is very small. Size difference between small and medium is less than 2 inches too.
Should I go for medium instead?:hrmm::hrmm:

totally agree with @rdgldy. I have the small and the med, and they are quite different. the inches make a difference when worn.

Reactions: thundercloud
Thank you for the reply! I am happy to work for some slouch. I want slouch eventually but I can live with boxy for a bit. This has been what I needed to finally take her out for a spin. I'll be starting tomorrow :cool:

I just started looking at this bag and wondering if yours has started to slouch at all? Are you enjoying the bag? I too, want it to slouch and not keep the boxy look. THX

I’ve just started looking at this bag and love it in the mini size. I’m looking for opinions on the different leathers. When I first saw the bag it was the goat leather and then I saw the Pepe and now I’m confused. My designer collection is quite small. I own a Saint Laurent sac de jour souple leather baby size in red leather (its a dark red), a Chloe black Marcie small, and Louis Vuitton speedy b 25 in damier ebene. Having a hard time choosing color and leather. My wardrobe is mostly black white denim. I recently saw the bag in midnight blue in Pepe leather and I never would have thought of that color or leather. Looking for any suggestions. This is clearly a want, never a need. LOL. Thanks in advance for advice!