Hermès Stamp imperfections?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcorhar0

Apr 20, 2019
Hey everyone!

Me fiancé recently purchased a K28 from a reseller for the first time ever and me being me I decided to scrutinize it. I noticed that the “HERMÈS PARIS MADE IN FRANCE” stamp is slightly not perfect. The top of the “R” in HERMES is stamped into the stitching, thus cutting the top of the letter off. The “R” in PARIS and the “R” in FRANCE also look oddly rounded and bigger to me. I’m curious as to if this is something people have seen before.

ps. I have submitted information to have this bag authenticated.

Last edited:
Reactions: VertColSwift
  • Members are happy to offer authentication but we do ask that you please only post in the authentication threads and read the first post in each authentication one (scarves, accessories and bags) so that you can post correctly and have your question answered in the most timely way. Please also note we don't discuss the features that make an item authentic (or not). That includes craftsman's stamps, their placement, blind stamps, hardware, etc.
Your paid authenticator should also be able to provide answers to your questions regarding placement of stamps.

Hey everyone!

Me fiancé recently purchased a K28 from a reseller for the first time ever and me being me I decided to scrutinize it. I noticed that the “HERMÈS PARIS MADE IN FRANCE” stamp is slightly not perfect. The top of the “R” in HERMES is stamped into the stitching, thus cutting the top of the letter off. The “R” in PARIS and the “R” in FRANCE also look oddly rounded and bigger to me. I’m curious as to if this is something people have seen before.

ps. I have submitted information to have this bag authenticated.

View attachment 4803930

View attachment 4803931

Reactions: papertiger
  • Members are happy to offer authentication but we do ask that you please only post in the authentication threads and read the first post in each authentication one (scarves, accessories and bags) so that you can post correctly and have your question answered in the most timely way. Please also note we don't discuss the features that make an item authentic (or not). That includes craftsman's stamps, their placement, blind stamps, hardware, etc.
Your paid authenticator should also be able to provide answers to your questions regarding placement of stamps.

thank you so much for the information! Please delete and I’ll wait for answers from my authentication!

Status
Not open for further replies.