Odeon 2020 Club

Welcome everyone to the Odeon 2020 club, please share your thoughts on this new release

Some thoughts on the PM

What does it fit? A lot!!
  • Mini pochette
  • Clemence wallet or Victorine/Zippy/Cardholders
  • RCP
  • spare glasses
  • card case
  • sunglasses
  • Outside compartment- Phone and Keys

Zipper Opening - kinda small, i think this is going to be like the Speedy b 25 vs the 30

The luggage tag is not as big as it seems on the website...its actually tiny.

Overall - I like it and it fits all my essentials. Does feel a little heavy but not too bad

Last edited:
Welcome everyone to the Odeon 2020 club, please share your thoughts on this new release

Some thoughts on the PM

• Mini pochette
  • RCP
  • spare glasses
  • card case
  • sunglasses

Zipper Opening - kinda small, i think this is going to be like the Speedy b 25 vs the 30

Overall - I like it and it fits all my essentials. Does feel a little heavy but not too bad
Thanks for the info. I am very curious about this bag. Also wondering if the PM would be to small but looking at your list it seems it would fit all my essentials. I cant wait to see everyone's pics!

Reactions: hart88hart

Some thoughts on the PM

• Mini pochette
  • RCP
  • spare glasses
  • card case
  • sunglasses

I ordered the PM in vachetta leather. I’m wondering what your thoughts are on the strap. It seems like it’s kind of big as compared to the bag size??

Reactions: roxi88
I ordered the Odeon MM and it was delivered this afternoon. I really like this bag! The canvas is soft, the strap is thick but comfortable. Plenty of room inside the bag.

My cons so far, the strap is a little short for crossbody. However, I like a low drop with my crossbody bags. I’m sure this will hit most people in the perfect spot. It’s not too short, just shorter than I’m used to. My only other con is the luggage tag. It’s just not my thing. I don’t like extra things on my bags.

I’ll post a few pictures as well.

Reactions: roxi88 and miknarth
So pretty...looks like it’s almost as tall as the Neverfull MM how do you feel wearing it cross body? I am so torn between the PM and MM...everything fits but am wondering if MM will be better....

I ordered the Odeon MM and it was delivered this afternoon. I really like this bag! The canvas is soft, the strap is thick but comfortable. Plenty of room inside the bag.

My cons so far, the strap is a little short for crossbody. However, I like a low drop with my crossbody bags. I’m sure this will hit most people in the perfect spot. It’s not too short, just shorter than I’m used to. My only other con is the luggage tag. It’s just not my thing. I don’t like extra things on my bags.

I’ll post a few pictures as well.
Thanks so much for posting comparison shots of the MM! While I for sure what the black one, I've been torn between the PM and MM sizes. I tend to like bigger bags, mostly because I carry a lot of stuff with me, and my kids are constantly adding more. I was initially leaning toward MM and even asked my SA to place the order for me, until I started seeing more photos of the PM, and then I just got confused:panic: Seeing these photos gives me a better idea of sizing and I think I'm back to the MM again. One idea for the short strap is maybe adding strap extenders? Just a thought. At least it's removable and you can play around with other straps. Thanks for sharing. It's a lovely bag!

Reactions: KLP2015
So pretty...looks like it’s almost as tall as the Neverfull MM how do you feel wearing it cross body? I am so torn between the PM and MM...everything fits but am wondering if MM will be better....
It feels good crossbody. I haven’t seen the PM in person so I’m not sure how they compare. I normally love smaller bags but I feel like the MM is perfect. I’m petite (5’1, 125) and I don’t think the MM is too big at all. Good luck deciding!