Toe box question about Fifi/ Fifille va Simple Pump

mIella

Feb 28, 2016
I’ve been eyeing a pair of Fifille for a while. Have any of you ladies tried it and compared the toe box with Simple Pump? The reason being that I’ve seen a lot of great deals on the Simple Pump on eBay at like $100-$200! I’ve previously tried the Fifi / Fifille at a store and found them very comfortable and was hoping that the Simple Pump is the same except with slightly higher vamp.

I’ve been eyeing a pair of Fifille for a while. Have any of you ladies tried it and compared the toe box with Simple Pump? The reason being that I’ve seen a lot of great deals on the Simple Pump on eBay at like $100-$200! I’ve previously tried the Fifi / Fifille at a store and found them very comfortable and was hoping that the Simple Pump is the same except with slightly higher vamp.
The Simple Pump is comfortable. I do not find the toe box to be similiar to the Fifi. The Fifi's toe box is shorter and rounder and I would say closer to the RonRon than the Simple Pump.

The Simple Pump is comfortable. I do not find the toe box to be similiar to the Fifi. The Fifi's toe box is shorter and rounder and I would say closer to the RonRon than the Simple Pump.
Thanks for the reply! Sounds like Simple Pump is actually better since I prefer a less round shape while comfortable. The shorter toe box is a plus though as sometimes the last toe joints sometimes rub against the top of the toe box and can be annoying.