SWB TESS

SWB Tess came today and is stunning! FDL lining. The leather is so buttery soft and thick!! Be prepared this thread is a ton of photos!!! Outside needs a bit of cleaning and some conditioner! Will post more photos after.

View attachment 4801343

View attachment 4801344

View attachment 4801345

View attachment 4801346

View attachment 4801347

View attachment 4801348

View attachment 4801349

View attachment 4801350

View attachment 4801351

View attachment 4801352

View attachment 4801353

View attachment 4801354
Holy cow...that is so gorgeous and I'm so happy you finally have her in your possession!!!!

Reactions: Jeepgurl76
Oh wow, there are another set of d-rings...does that allow for a different way of wearing? Also!!! I bet you can attach that strap to the Mattie you have and wear the Mattie cross body...or maybe not cross body but lower from the shoulder!!

Reactions: Jeepgurl76
Oh wow, there are another set of d-rings...does that allow for a different way of wearing? Also!!! I bet you can attach that strap to the Mattie you have and wear the Mattie cross body!!
So this strap is adjustable! Not sure if it can be attached to Mattie I will have to check that out! I’m totally amazed at this condition of the bag!!! Ahhh so in ❤️❤️❤️

It's so slouchy!!! How do you find the tassels to use...I know you said it's missing the slider thing...if you tie it does it stay tied?
I took it out to Home Depot and game stop ha ha and the tassels stayed tied. Really I just need enough room to reach in and feel around lol For my pouches and wallet. I’m still looking into other options for a slider. Even just tying them so far is fine, it works!