Malachite earrings=4 leaf clover?

Dec 19, 2012
Hi everyone...I am wanting to jazz up my wardrobe a little...I wear only neutrals and like pops of color. I wanted to place an order soon for the malachite earrings and have been reading some reviews on here about how they are a little finicky and can turn dull. I don’t think that will bother me...I tend to like the more matte look as to shiny anyways. But can you tell me your honest opinions.....do they look like 4 leaf clovers? I don’t want people to think I’m wearing 4 leaf clovers especially since most people don’t know what VCA is? :tup::tdown:

3721FF6A-9FD9-4916-9C08-9A3B591B0377.jpeg

D3AE88E8-B54E-4304-9817-81F0944B27E2.jpeg

I have these and have had people mistake them for clovers! Lol. I pay no mind because I’ve had some weird comments on some of my jewelry. Although, when people do recognize that they are VCA: they get a lot of love! Malachite is really beautiful! Just make sure that you can incorporate green into your wardrobe enough to make them worthwhile.

I have these and have had people mistake them for clovers! Lol. I pay no mind because I’ve had some weird comments on some of my jewelry. Although, when people do recognize that they are VCA: they get a lot of love! Malachite is really beautiful! Just make sure that you can incorporate green into your wardrobe enough to make them worthwhile.
Lol....good to know that you still love them even though people have made comments. I did just order these shoes and this goyard bag. And I will wear these with a casual black dress. My job is pretty physical, so it’s a must for tennis shoes.
Thanks for replying...I love you guys on here....it’s the best source of info, so we don’t make those costly mistakes.

DD88E6C8-6103-4BF9-B737-8D049415B097.jpeg

877E2609-CB53-4DA9-A6BC-9A886915F034.jpeg

Hi everyone...I am wanting to jazz up my wardrobe a little...I wear only neutrals and like pops of color. I wanted to place an order soon for the malachite earrings and have been reading some reviews on here about how they are a little finicky and can turn dull. I don’t think that will bother me...I tend to like the more matte look as to shiny anyways. But can you tell me your honest opinions.....do they look like 4 leaf clovers? I don’t want people to think I’m wearing 4 leaf clovers especially since most people don’t know what VCA is? :tup::tdown:

View attachment 4801146

View attachment 4801147
I second @lynne_ross these indeed Are 4 leaf clovers - which the house of VC created to bring luck to those who wear it (and believes in it:smile:)! Nothing wrong with people saying you are wearing clovers! They are not some clovers, they are VCA clovers lol

Lol....good to know that you still love them even though people have made comments. I did just order these shoes and this goyard bag. And I will wear these with a casual black dress. My job is pretty physical, so it’s a must for tennis shoes.
Thanks for replying...I love you guys on here....it’s the best source of info, so we don’t make those costly mistakes.

View attachment 4801171

View attachment 4801172
Those are lovely! I really meant to make sure that you don’t wear a lot of colors that may conflict with the malachite. For example, I feel weird wearing a lot of red or soft pinks with them. Another thing to consider is your hair color. When I purchased my earrings and pendant, I had blonde hair. At the time, it was a very beautiful combo with malachite. I have since changed my hair color several times and find that certain colors clash and are not quite as complimentary. Lastly, make sure that you pick a stone that you love in regards to striations and brightness of the green hue. Hope this helps you!

I second @lynne_ross these indeed Are 4 leaf clovers - which the house of VC created to bring luck to those who wear it (and believes in it:smile:)! Nothing wrong with people saying you are wearing clovers! They are not some clovers, they are VCA clovers lol
Wow...I had no idea :lol: well I guess that explains why they look like clovers. And who doesn’t need a little good luck in their life!!

Those are lovely! I really meant to make sure that you don’t wear a lot of colors that may conflict with the malachite. For example, I feel weird wearing a lot of red or soft pinks with them. Another thing to consider is your hair color. When I purchased my earrings and pendant, I had blonde hair. At the time, it was a very beautiful combo with malachite. I have since changed my hair color several times and find that certain colors clash and are not quite as complimentary. Lastly, make sure that you pick a stone that you love in regards to striations and brightness of the green hue. Hope this helps you!
I really only wear black, gray, tan...solids...I’m not very wild and crazy with prints. So I think they will be fine as long as I pull in that color with shoes or a handbag, to tie it all in. I have blonde hair...was born with it...so that won’t ever change. Lol. I like being blonde. That’s honestly what kind of sold me on these...I was at the boutique and tried these one when I first started collecting and loved how they complimented my hair color and complexion. But I wanted to get my main pieces first and now I’m ready to go into the bold world. Thanks again for weighing in...so helpful!!

Reactions: Comfortably Numb
I really only wear black, gray, tan...solids...I’m not very wild and crazy with prints. So I think they will be fine as long as I pull in that color with shoes or a handbag, to tie it all in. I have blonde hair...was born with it...so that won’t ever change. Lol. I like being blonde. That’s honestly what kind of sold me on these...I was at the boutique and tried these one when I first started collecting and loved how they complimented my hair color and complexion. But I wanted to get my main pieces first and now I’m ready to go into the bold world. Thanks again for weighing in...so helpful!!
You’re welcome! It sounds like they will be perfect for you! :tup:

Where I live most people don’t recognise the brand and when I wear my malachite pieces they do comment on the four leaf clover - usually because they think I’m Irish (I’m not) :lol:
Lol! Interesting...I just never thought of a four leaf clover until I started thinking about purchasing for myself. Do you love your pieces? Have you had any issues of them becoming dull?

Reactions: Canturi lover