Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Rockie Lagoon best Summer color!!

Brought this color back for a repeat, really enjoyed it last Summer. Actual color and really that vibrant. So pretty!
View attachment 4763759
Oh this is absolutely gorgeous! Forgive my ignorance, I'm usually over in the Bal forum, but I've always been intrigued by the Rockie. Is this the full size or mini? Is it very heavy because of the studs? Are the zips easy to get in and out of? I'm smitten with this color & I love silver hardware❤

Reactions: MelissaPurse
Oh this is absolutely gorgeous! Forgive my ignorance, I'm usually over in the Bal forum, but I've always been intrigued by the Rockie. Is this the full size or mini? Is it very heavy because of the studs? Are the zips easy to get in and out of? I'm smitten with this color & I love silver hardware❤
Thank you so much. I literally just moved out of it was carrying it for straight 3wks. Really enjoyed it. This is the full size Rockie. As far as heaviness I say it’s relative, I lift weights so not much is “heavy” to me per say....I know people complained about the Rocco because of how heavy it and so the Rockie was developed. So I guess it’s better. Very easy to get in out and I would say 50/50 I left it unzipped. Lagoon is sooo pretty I definitely encourage to add one to your collection, this and the color flamingo are my fav choices.

Reactions: Storm702
Thank you so much. I literally just moved out of it was carrying it for straight 3wks. Really enjoyed it. This is the full size Rockie. As far as heaviness I say it’s relative, I lift weights so not much is “heavy” to me per say....I know people complained about the Rocco because of how heavy it and so the Rockie was developed. So I guess it’s better. Very easy to get in out and I would say 50/50 I left it unzipped. Lagoon is sooo pretty I definitely encourage to add one to your collection, this and the color flamingo are my fav choices.
Okay so this is the smaller one. I really like the long strap on it too. I think I need a Lagoon in my life! It's just calling me...

• Love
Reactions: MelissaPurse