neverfull logo misaligned at seam

It’s not a defect but I’ve seen many threads in regards to this and some are a lot better. I have that choice of course. You may not consider it but for the price I expect it to be at least ok on one side. The main point is I want to exchange for one better aligned and didn’t know wether best procedure is to go to same person for their quotas or commission.
I completely understand. We never talked about alignment in the early days of the tpf. It’s just not something I have ever considered at all and wanted to reassure you the bag is fine. But if you don’t like it of course exchange.

I just bought my first ever Louis Vuitton, the Neverfull PM Monogram, and the seams on one side of the bag are misaligned. I only noticed the irregularity while wearing it for the 2nd time. Today I went to the LV store to exchange it for a proper one, and the associates actually tried telling me that uneven seams are NORMAL! Is this true? I argued with them and told me I am extremely disappointed and shocked that I actually have to keep this brand new bag with the seams being uneven! PLEASE HELP! I am really upset!
Yes it’s normal. And they don’t accept exchanges if you’ve worn the bag unless it’s a defect. This is not considered a defect.

I wasn’t directing the comment at you. I quoted and responded to madeincanada who stated she wore the bag twice then noticed and wanted to return.
Well I went to exchange and they were wonderful- I did find one that was much better aligned not perfect but better! And I think it’s important people just look at them all before purchasing if they know they are OCD like me lol. It’s a lot of money and it’s worth looking at a few bags for even unless that sort of thing doesn’t bother you. Time to enjoy!! (: