Need help identifying a brand...

helliejellie

Jul 25, 2020
Hello all!

I bought this purse at an estate sale and I'm having an extremely difficult time identifying the brand. It seems to be made in Italy and I can't determine exactly what the label says or if the leather is real. I don't think it is any designer I am immediately familiar with. The same house had a limited edition Fendi baguette in almost perfection condition, so it seems like the purse could be worth something as well? IMG-2903.jpg
Depending on the brand, I may sell it or keep it for myself, but it's been nearly impossible to find any information! Just hoping I didn't waste my money :sad:

IMG-2904.jpg

Hi, I may be too late, but just saw it. It's written in cursive, Bizroma.
Here are two more listings of bags with the same label.

Hello all!

I bought this purse at an estate sale and I'm having an extremely difficult time identifying the brand. It seems to be made in Italy and I can't determine exactly what the label says or if the leather is real. I don't think it is any designer I am immediately familiar with. The same house had a limited edition Fendi baguette in almost perfection condition, so it seems like the purse could be worth something as well? View attachment 4799648
Depending on the brand, I may sell it or keep it for myself, but it's been nearly impossible to find any information! Just hoping I didn't waste my money :sad:

View attachment 4799649