Speedy 25 B or Speedy 30 B?

papertrees

O.G.
May 6, 2011
Hi,
I know this has been asked a lot of times, but I need to decide tomorrow which one i'll get.
I'm buying online.
I'm 5'2 and medium build.
I think the 25 is okay, but I'm put off by the problem with the size of the opening. On the other hand, the 30 might be too big for me?
I'm getting it in monogram.
Help pls.

I’m a speedy girl and 25 is my favourite size to wear crossbody! It’s cute and big enough for a day bag. The opening is fine with me as I use a compact wallet.

30 is good as a shoulderbag with the shorter strap setting. I don’t like it crossbody. Really depends on your needs and what you carry.

I was thinking the same thing about the 25 being better for cross-body. I don't carry a whole lot, but I'm not exactly a light packer. and I don't like my bags stuffed. I like a little sage. So I guess the consensus is that speedy 25 is better for cross-body?

Reactions: theprettymiss
I’m 5”3 uk size 12 medium and I got the speedyB25 DE.
30 is too big and bulky for me as crossbody and on shoulder but looks great as handheld.
25 definitely looks better on me as crossbody and on shoulder and also handheld.
ps....I chose DE over mono cos it rains a lots here.

So 25 is more versatile as to how it looks when worn?
I'm also a bit worried about the vachetta, since I live in the Philippines and this is a seriously tropical country. But the DE never caught my eye, so I'm going mono.

30 is just as versatile as 25. I would have chosen 30 if taller and bigger or if I prefer carrying large size bag around.
Another thing between 25 and 30 is that I normally carry the essentials and difficult to put in a winter scarf or a cardigan otherwise the bag will be very stuffed which I don’t like.
Everyone has different taste and preferences and the bag is not cheap, so if still not sure and possible why not go to boutique trying them both on you.

Reactions: baghagg
I am 5'5" and i have the speedy b25 in DE. love it as a crossbody and as a shoulder bag but not really as a handheld. speedy 30 is more as a handheld for me. DE is carefree thats why i choose it. but love the vachetta of monogram esp when it got honey patina. the opening doesn't really bother me.

30 is just as versatile as 25. I would have chosen 30 if taller and bigger or if I prefer carrying large size bag around.
Another thing between 25 and 30 is that I normally carry the essentials and difficult to put in a winter scarf or a cardigan otherwise the bag will be very stuffed which I don’t like.
Everyone has different taste and preferences and the bag is not cheap, so if still not sure and possible why not go to boutique trying them both on you.

I see! So I guess 25 is the way to go for me, since I am planning to use it mostly cross-body. I have read others commenting that the speedy 30 looks like a gym bag if used by a more petite person.

I am 5'5" and i have the speedy b25 in DE. love it as a crossbody and as a shoulder bag but not really as a handheld. speedy 30 is more as a handheld for me. DE is carefree thats why i choose it. but love the vachetta of monogram esp when it got honey patina. the opening doesn't really bother me.

Thanks for this input. However, the DE really doesn't attract me. I guess 25 is the way to go. I dont carry much-- just a wallet, coin purse, earphones, perfume, cellphone, powerbank, and maybe tissue/hand sanitizer.

I'm also concerned about the weight-- how heavy is the 25 compared to 30 when empty?

Thanks for this input. However, the DE really doesn't attract me. I guess 25 is the way to go. I dont carry much-- just a wallet, coin purse, earphones, perfume, cellphone, powerbank, and maybe tissue/hand sanitizer.

I'm also concerned about the weight-- how heavy is the 25 compared to 30 when empty?
Speedy is a very light bag comparing with leather bags naturally the more things you put it, the heavier it will be. My shoulders cannot carry anything heavy so keep it to the minimum and essentials only.

Speedy is a very light bag comparing with leather bags naturally the more things you put it, the heavier it will be. My shoulders cannot carry anything heavy so keep it to the minimum and essentials only.

I've been lurking in the forums and from what I've seen from modeling shots, the 25 seems a bit.... awkward in size? Like it's not a small bag and it's not a medium either?

Different pictures show conflicting data. On some people, the 25 looks huge, on others it looks like a child's bag...