Lady Dior clubhouse

Just received Medium Lady Dior in Amaranth. The color is beautiful but unfortunately there is a deep scratch on the “O” in the Dior letter charms. I’m disappointed as this is my first Dior purchase and it is apparent that I was sent a defective return. Also this is the old zip version and as we all know, it‘s difficult to get things in and out of the bag.image.jpg

Just received Medium Lady Dior in Amaranth. The color is beautiful but unfortunately there is a deep scratch on the “O” in the Dior letter charms. I’m disappointed as this is my first Dior purchase and it is apparent that I was sent a defective return. Also this is the old zip version and as we all know, it‘s difficult to get things in and out of the bag.View attachment 4798757
I'm sorry to hear this. I think you should return it. I'm assuming you bought this from the Dior website?

I'm sorry to hear this. I think you should return it. I'm assuming you bought this from the Dior website?
No actually my local store ordered the bag for me. The scratch is very visible and should have been noticed (the top layer on the hardware is pulled off and jagged!) I believe it’s a return because 2 weeks ago the only one of this color was sold and suddenly it reappeared. The Dior letters were also not wrapped in protective plastic so sadly, I’m going to return this. I’ve heard so much about Dior Customer service, so let’s see how this goes.

No actually my local store ordered the bag for me. The scratch is very visible and should have been noticed (the top layer on the hardware is pulled off and jagged!) I believe it’s a return because 2 weeks ago the only one of this color was sold and suddenly it reappeared. The Dior letters were also not wrapped in protective plastic so sadly, I’m going to return this. I’ve heard so much about Dior Customer service, so let’s see how this goes.
I hope their service is stellar. They really should have checked the bag before sending it to you, and called you about the scratch to see if you still want it knowing about the scratch.

I just ordered the same bag and the piece that was sent to me had some defects as well but as they are not very obvious, I decided to keep it as returning/exchanging would involve shipping and other costs. An SA told me this colour is being discontinued - if that is true, wonder if the defective pieces are because they only have "old" pieces left.

I just ordered the same bag and the piece that was sent to me had some defects as well but as they are not very obvious, I decided to keep it as returning/exchanging would involve shipping and other costs. An SA told me this colour is being discontinued - if that is true, wonder if the defective pieces are because they only have "old" pieces left.
It’s an interesting thought! The defect on the bag shipped to me is very obvious and never should have been shipped like that. Now, I’ll be going back to the store on Wednesday, the SA said she‘ll see what they can do for me. I’m really curious to find out what that means.

It’s an interesting thought! The defect on the bag shipped to me is very obvious and never should have been shipped like that. Now, I’ll be going back to the store on Wednesday, the SA said she‘ll see what they can do for me. I’m really curious to find out what that means.

Couldn't they replace the hardware or the "O" for you? Free of charge?

This bag is sooo beautiful, mitzahs go perfectly with it. Congrats!
Here's what I got! Got psyched by the impending price increase and pulled the trigger on the ABCDior and two mitzahs :P
I was debating between this grey and Fard, but ultimately ended up going with this colour as I realized that I already had many nude/pink shade bags in my collection.

View attachment 4774508

View attachment 4774509

Reactions: ms1994
Hi ladies, I bought my First Lady Dior three years ago, the small size (My Lady ABC) in White Colour. Love it, used it a ton.
Now I’m looking to supplement my work bag adding to my LV Speedy. I’m eyeing the Large Lady Dior in Cherry Red? I haven’t seen many reviews on this size and colour, would honestly appreciate your opinions?
1F6C9595-19F8-4E12-84C6-0FA525AD04BD.jpeg

Hi ladies, I bought my First Lady Dior three years ago, the small size (My Lady ABC) in White Colour. Love it, used it a ton.
Now I’m looking to supplement my work bag adding to my LV Speedy. I’m eyeing the Large Lady Dior in Cherry Red? I haven’t seen many reviews on this size and colour, would honestly appreciate your opinions?
View attachment 4806615
I have a medium Lady in the cherry red and it’s a beautiful, pop of color that will work with use about any outfit. I can’t comment on the size. I’ve heard others say it’s a good work bag but a little too large for transitioning for day to night.

Reactions: day-girl