Jimmy Choo Who's your favorite SA? favorite store?

The 5th Ave store is my favorite. It is my home away from home. Abigail is my SA. I do love Cindy too though. All of the girls there are amazing and so is Michael. I feel like none of them are pushy and they will tell you if something doesn't look good.

I am a Choo shoe person though... not really into the bags.... I do buy A LOT of shoes though.

The 5th Ave store is my favorite. It is my home away from home. Abigail is my SA. I do love Cindy too though. All of the girls there are amazing and so is Michael. I feel like none of them are pushy and they will tell you if something doesn't look good.

I am a Choo shoe person though... not really into the bags.... I do buy A LOT of shoes though.

Japskivt -- the 5th Avenue sture is also my favorite. It is two blocks from my office, and also my second home. Cindy is my regular SA, but I have also worked with Abigail in Cindy's absence. Lately, I have become much more of a shoe person than a bag person.

I couldn't agree with you more that all of the SAs there are fantastic. None of them are pushy, and they really give some great advice. I have loved all of the shoes that have been recommended, and I have quite a few pairs on my wishlist for fall/winter.