Calling everyone in France!! Shipping service from France to Denmark?

jtothelo

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Ok, so I live in Denmark, and do not wish to travel due to Covid. Normally I go to Paris twice a year, but as I said, that will not be the case this year.
I have a two things from Monoprix (french supermarket) Im interested in ordering online, but they do not ship to Denmark.

Do any of you know if there is a company that ships from France to Denmark - like there are companies in US that you can have items shipped to and they will then send it to another adress (e.g. In Denmark) for a fee, does such a think exist in France and they ship to Denmark?

thank you in advance!:flowers:
Best, Jennifer

I had a similar issue where I wanted to order something online but the company didn't ship to the US. I've used a site called Parcl twice with great success. You indicate what you want to buy, where it is from, cost, where you need it shipped to and from, and people/shippers provide quotes and options for you. I just had a package arrive today - cookies my parents love from the UK that aren't sold in the states. The shipper ordered them from the Amazon UK site link I provided, once they arrived they shared pictures to prove it was really there, and then they shipped FedEx overnight to me (I could have chosen slower shipping, but these are for someone who isn't long for this world so any price was worth it to get the favorite cookies here asap).

Reactions: jtothelo
I had a similar issue where I wanted to order something online but the company didn't ship to the US. I've used a site called Parcl twice with great success. You indicate what you want to buy, where it is from, cost, where you need it shipped to and from, and people/shippers provide quotes and options for you. I just had a package arrive today - cookies my parents love from the UK that aren't sold in the states. The shipper ordered them from the Amazon UK site link I provided, once they arrived they shared pictures to prove it was really there, and then they shipped FedEx overnight to me (I could have chosen slower shipping, but these are for someone who isn't long for this world so any price was worth it to get the favorite cookies here asap).
Thank you so much, this is exactly what I needed! Thank you! :loveeyes: :hugs: