Looking for a L'Amore Gioco..... Help Please!!!

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
Hi,
I am quite new to the Tokidoki brand, but after looking at all the pictures, I really want to get a L'Amore Gioco, but I am not sure where I can get one? Besides ebay, do you know where I might be able to find one online? Thanks in advance! :smile:
Maggie

Try checking the LJ community called shoptokidoki. I know there is one listed right now but I can't say who the member is because yeahh they could be a member here and I do not want to get in trouble lmfao. So yeah, check out the LJ community.

Try checking the LJ community called shoptokidoki. I know there is one listed right now but I can't say who the member is because yeahh they could be a member here and I do not want to get in trouble lmfao. So yeah, check out the LJ community.

Thanks so much! I will go check that out... :flowers:

I saw a Lamore Gioco yesterday at the Downtown Seattle Macy's store about 5 p.m. They only had one Gioco Lamore (nice print placement), and one Ciao. They had lots of famiglia, some bianco, fumo, spiaggia, a couple pirata. No one was a ghost town in there, so maybe they still have it. It looked like everyone was over at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. Call right away and see if they can hold it for you! You can at least earn $30 in fashion cash. I went to Bellevue Macy's today, and they didn't have an Lamore. Good luck!

I got mine from LJ and love it! I don't know why this particular style is so hard to find and eBay prices have gone insanely high. I saw a couple a few weeks ago in Macy's Herald Square and they've been sitting there for quite sometime and nobody seems to want to buy them.

I didn't want to pay retail and that's why I got it frm LJ instead. Anyway, good luck with your find and definitely give Seattle Macy's a call and ask to do a chargesend if they still have it.

I just checked and Macy's Downtown Seattle is open until 9:00 tonight! I just called and they still had it, and, and I put on hold for you under "Maggie." You might want to call and give them your last name and a phone number, or call and pay for it tonight over the phone." It's on hold for you until tomorrow night closing, but you never know if someone else might want it and say they're "Maggie". 206/506-6000