Help, Celine classic box Teen owners!

I am looking to buy a teen sized classic box and have requested the seller to send me photos so I can get them authenticated online before purchasing. After sending them in, the authenticators asked for a photo of the "serial no. or date code" so I relay that to the seller but she claims that there is no code in the bag. Since it's a newer bag, I just told her to try to look deeper in the back pocket. She says there's no code she even called her local Celine store and they told her "there's no date code but there's a concealed code but its for their internal use".

Celine teen box owners, do your bags have a date code??

Thank you so much!

Oh wow, even if you try to feel for any embossment in there with your fingers?

If not, then this is confusing... probably wont br able to buy these preowned then...

Oh yes i found the date code! It's inside the slit pocket on the left side. I can't read it though since the pocket it's really tight and I don't wanna stretch it too much haha but I can see the number stamped there.

I am looking to buy a teen sized classic box and have requested the seller to send me photos so I can get them authenticated online before purchasing. After sending them in, the authenticators asked for a photo of the "serial no. or date code" so I relay that to the seller but she claims that there is no code in the bag. Since it's a newer bag, I just told her to try to look deeper in the back pocket. She says there's no code she even called her local Celine store and they told her "there's no date code but there's a concealed code but its for their internal use".

Celine teen box owners, do your bags have a date code??

Thank you so much!

Just curious, did you end up purchasing the bag? I heard replica ones also have date codes

Need help from the lovelies who own the new teen size. I just purchased a pre-owned one in Antique Rose and noticed two strange things after the purchase (has not been shipped yet).

1. Logo: the acute accent on the first "E" is missing.

2. Made In Italy: the font is not italics (all caps).

Can you please check your purse and let me know about the accent mark and the "Made in Italy"? TIA

P.S. Seller provided a photo of the date code (3rd photo).

Celine.jpg

Made In Italy.jpg

Date Code.jpg

Last edited:
Need help from the lovelies who own the new teen size. I just purchased a pre-owned one in Antique Rose and noticed two strange things after the purchase (has not been shipped yet).

1. Logo: the acute accent on the first "E" is missing.

2. Made In Italy: the font is not italics (all caps).

Can you please check your purse and let me know about the accent mark and the "Made in Italy"? TIA

P.S. Seller provided a photo of the date code (3rd photo).

View attachment 4869075

View attachment 4869076

View attachment 4869096
Hi there. Not sure if you got your answer already but the fact that the accent is missing - is because that’s the new way of spelling under Hedi Slimane...

Reactions: Bosslady2000
Can anyone help me with the clasp - I just received my Celine bag from VS bought I found that the clasp feels a little loose.. Is this normal? Or should the clasp "push back" a little when opening?