Obsessed - Celine belt nano - Amazone or Navy ?

Linearpixie

May 13, 2014
It has been a long time since I’ve posted , first time in the Celine Thread but have collected a Celine trio and, medium box in the last 2 years. I’m now looking to include a nano belt bag but cannot decide between the Amazone or Navy Blue! Any thoughts ?

I’ve never owned a green bag (mostly redsnever thought i would contemplate getting one !

I have a cabas phantom in Amazone and I adore the color. It’s dark but has a unique “pop” and frankly it’s a Lovely jewel tone you don’t see much... I had considered a taupe beCause it’s so neutral but I wanted that “pop “... I’m using it as my “mom bag/everyday bag” and wearing it with everything (I wear mostly neutrals).

I would definitely get the Amazone! I tried the large Sangle in that color and while the Sangle did not make my heart sing, the color was a dream. I am normally not keen on getting bags in that color/shade but it definitely made me reconsider :biggrin:

Thanks ladies ! I think the blue is safe but also a lovely variation from black, but the amazone is really beautiful , I’m just not sure I’m a green person ! I have a lot of black on my wardrobe ...!

@Linearpixie I have the micro belt bag in Amazone and it is an amazing alternative to a traditionally neutral black/brown bag. I wear a lot of black and grey and it’s a beautiful but subtle pop of color. Enjoy your purchase!
View attachment 4786077
Hi, is this Amazone green a repeated color. I am looking at a preloved one but not sure if it is this green. May I ask what year you purchased this bag?