Small Love Stack

Hi everyone,
I have the Cartier yellow gold classic love bangle and wear it 24/7 and absolutely love it. I wear the bangle on my right hand and have worn it for 6 years now.

I have lately been wanting to do a tri-color stack of some sort since I wear silver/platinum, yellow and rose gold depending on my mood and noticed (after years of not shopping for jewelry) that Cartier now has the small or thin version of the Love bracelet.

I was wondering whether anyone has a stack of three thin Love bracelets, preferably in all three colors. I would love to see what this looks like. If I bought all three, I would wear them on my left arm. I have also thought about adding a WG and RG classic bracelet to complete my classic stack in three colors, but I worry that the look is too much for every day, especially in a more professional setting, and would be too flashy for client meetings. Any opinions on this?

The other option I thougth about was the Cartier Trinity bangle. I do own the Trinity ring and love it, but it doesn't seem like the kind of piece that would be worn daily.

I also have on my wishlist a tennis bracelet at some point, and could see this stacking nicely with the small Love bracelets, but not sure, as I don't know that I've seen too many photos of this combo.

Thanks so much!

Initially I planned the same but 3 identical ones look boring even with varying colors. As you know from your trinity ring the difference in color is not that huge. At least you should vary regulars and small ones like you described or - if you can afford add some rainbow or diamonds. Even more expensive are the pavé ones like I did.

A *very* nice combination is a Love with a small JUC and a Van Cleef bracelet. I also do have 2 trinity rings but I don't have the feeling that a trinity bracelet would fit. It's just another style.

p.s. look for my recent pic here; all versions but no YG

Last edited:
Reactions: msllbl
Thanks for your input! The combo you describe is lovely - I have definitely seen photos of it. I think it's the completist in me that kind of wants to have all three colors but is not sure what combo works. I adore the pave and diamonds, but it does increase the price a lot. I do worry a bit about the weight of three bracelets, so thought that doing three of the thinner Love might solve that issue. The thinner ones would also give me the option to sometimes layer with my YG classic on my right hand, though I do really like the look of that bracelet solo. Would love input from others if anyone has thoughts (or photos) of several thins all together!

I have a stack of three classic, YG, WG, YG. Might give you some idea of what the stack would look like, only substituting one YG for a RG.

Hi everyone,
I have the Cartier yellow gold classic love bangle and wear it 24/7 and absolutely love it. I wear the bangle on my right hand and have worn it for 6 years now.

I have lately been wanting to do a tri-color stack of some sort since I wear silver/platinum, yellow and rose gold depending on my mood and noticed (after years of not shopping for jewelry) that Cartier now has the small or thin version of the Love bracelet.

I was wondering whether anyone has a stack of three thin Love bracelets, preferably in all three colors. I would love to see what this looks like. If I bought all three, I would wear them on my left arm. I have also thought about adding a WG and RG classic bracelet to complete my classic stack in three colors, but I worry that the look is too much for every day, especially in a more professional setting, and would be too flashy for client meetings. Any opinions on this?

The other option I thougth about was the Cartier Trinity bangle. I do own the Trinity ring and love it, but it doesn't seem like the kind of piece that would be worn daily.

I also have on my wishlist a tennis bracelet at some point, and could see this stacking nicely with the small Love bracelets, but not sure, as I don't know that I've seen too many photos of this combo.

Thanks so much!

Use this one.jpg

I have a stack of three classic, YG, WG, YG. Might give you some idea of what the stack would look like, only substituting one YG for a RG.

View attachment 4793903
Very nice! Wow - thanks for sharing. I think it looks really good - doesn't seem to be too much. Is it comfortable for daily wear? Any issues with security when you go through airports? I travel quite a bit for work (not lately, with the pandemic), and usually don't have any issues with security with the one bracelet I have.

Thanks for the compliment! Yes, very comfortable and I often forget they're on. I think it looks fine, and have been toying with adding a fourth to commemorate a milestone in my life. No issues with security, they usually set off the beeper, but I just show them what did it and no problems. I've had three for a little over a year, and two for about three years before that. My wife has three traditional and one thin, same for her with comfort and security issues. I say go for it!!

Very nice! Wow - thanks for sharing. I think it looks really good - doesn't seem to be too much. Is it comfortable for daily wear? Any issues with security when you go through airports? I travel quite a bit for work (not lately, with the pandemic), and usually don't have any issues with security with the one bracelet I have.

Wow! I love that you two both have three. Is her wedding band also a Love? What colors does she have if you don't mind my asking? Does she also wear the stack all on one wrist?

I think the traditional three stack looks great, but I'm still debating whether to go for three thins instead so that I can layer with a watch and other bracelet. I usually wear my Apple watch but sometimes my Tank Francaise. If I did the three thins I'd wear them on my left wrist along with the watch and keep my classic YG bangle on the right. Otherwise, I'd stack three classics on the right. Or maybe do two thins occasionally on the right and stack one thin with the classic on the left. Wish there were more pictures out there :smile:

Does anyone wear a stack of 3+ small love bracelets? Most of the pictures I've seen are stacks of the regular size or a mix of regular + small. I haven't seen any of only small loves. Curious to see how that looks....

This post is from a few years ago but I found it recently when I was looking for pics of small love stacks: