Cassette Color Choice

Ruxby

May 31, 2013
Hi Everyone! I’m having a mini dilemma in choosing which color Cassette bag I should get. I’ve narrowed down my choice and it’s between the Bordeaux and Linoleum. Which color do you think is more versatile or and just the best color for this style of bag. Thank You

E2D35913-3293-4973-A1F0-A7B67C7244BF.jpegF96A4DE2-421F-45F5-911B-5F1B297CFF40.jpeg

Hi Everyone! I’m having a mini dilemma in choosing which color Cassette bag I should get. I’ve narrowed down my choice and it’s between the Bordeaux and Linoleum. Which color do you think is more versatile or and just the best color for this style of bag. Thank You

View attachment 4792913View attachment 4792914
The Bordeaux color is gorgeous, but the color name linoleum is priceless!

Reactions: loves and Ruxby
The Linoleum looks so bright and cheerful it just makes me smile. This kind of blue will look good for both summer and winter. It reminds me of The Mediterranean and Agean seas during the summer, and the ice blue mountain tops of the Himalayan, both I have never been to . I’m just concerned how it will look when it gets dirty. In contrast, I’m curious to see the patina of The Bordeaux over time. The Bordeaux also is more classic and more versatile color, but it could be a little boring. I have to see both colors in person to see which one grabs my ❤️ more. Thank You

Reactions: NYERINLONDON
Orange was not originally what I had in mind but as soon as I walked inside the store, this color cassette bag is what welcomed me, It was magic. The photo of this orange in the BV website didn’t showcase how awesome the color is in person. It looks very modern and fits the design of the bag well. This orange also resembles how a classic Tan leather would have developed a patina over time, it’s very rich kinda like Hermès orange, blasphemy! I still had a look at the other colors, the Linoleum would have been my second choice because it’s very unique. I don’t think I have seen a similar looking color of leather goods from any other designer brand like this. I might decide to also buy this colorway when I learn how much use I’ll get with this bag. The Bordeaux is pretty but looked more feminine for the size of the bag. It would be nicer if it was a darker shade of Bordeaux. It looked more like cherry red. So I’m very excited to use this bag. It’s the perfect size for my essentials and the color is just a breath of fresh air. I’m very happy with this color choice. Thank You all so much for letting me share.

Orange was not originally what I had in mind but as soon as I walked inside the store, this color cassette bag is what welcomed me, It was magic. The photo of this orange in the BV website didn’t showcase how awesome the color is in person. It looks very modern and fits the design of the bag well. This orange also resembles how a classic Tan leather would have developed a patina over time, it’s very rich kinda like Hermès orange, blasphemy! I still had a look at the other colors, the Linoleum would have been my second choice because it’s very unique. I don’t think I have seen a similar looking color of leather goods from any other designer brand like this. I might decide to also buy this colorway when I learn how much use I’ll get with this bag. The Bordeaux is pretty but looked more feminine for the size of the bag. It would be nicer if it was a darker shade of Bordeaux. It looked more like cherry red. So I’m very excited to use this bag. It’s the perfect size for my essentials and the color is just a breath of fresh air. I’m very happy with this color choice. Thank You all so much for letting me share.
LOVE the orange color, what a nice surprise! Congrats and wear her in good health and happiness! :sunshine:

Reactions: loves and Ruxby