EU Chatting and Stalking

AKimSunny

Nov 16, 2019
Hello everyone!
This thread is meant for all of us in Europe who are currently stalking items online and who would love to chat about e.g. item availability and stalking tips and tricks etc..
What should we post here? Everything regarding stalking!
Is an item available? Post! Do you have secret knowledge regarding stalking that can help people find items? Post! Have you been able to get items by stalking the site? Please share pictures with us in this thread.
Let's get together to stalk and chat! :smile:

Hello everyone!
This thread is meant for all of us in Europe who are currently stalking items online and who would love to chat about e.g. item availability and stalking tips and tricks etc..
What should we post here? Everything regarding stalking!
Is an item available? Post! Do you have secret knowledge regarding stalking that can help people find items? Post! Have you been able to get items by stalking the site? Please share pictures with us in this thread.
Let's get together to stalk and chat! :smile:
Thank you very much for creating a new thread, @AKimSunny! I'm in!!

Does anybody know, whether key pouch DE is an item, which can realistically also be found in store? I am currently reaching my purchases limit and can't therefore afford to spend a purchase on it, as I already have the one in mono. So I am thinking of trying it out to go to the store, after I have reached the limit, and ask them to sell it to me :biggrin:

Hey hey, chit chat- thinking of getting a card holder either the normal monogram with the brown lining or the coveted reverse mono. I've seen some videos and it looks like the reverse one looks more pliable and flexible than the normal mono which kind of looks stiff. Anyway, my question is if anyone has the two and can let me know if there are any differences in quality between them? I know @bigverne28 has told me she was able to fit about two cards in each slot in her reverse mono (atleast from memory, since it's now been deleted and I can't check lol). Thanks :smile: x

Hey hey, chit chat- thinking of getting a card holder either the normal monogram with the brown lining or the coveted reverse mono. I've seen some videos and it looks like the reverse one looks more pliable and flexible than the normal mono which kind of looks stiff. Anyway, my question is if anyone has the two and can let me know if there are any differences in quality between them? I know @bigverne28 has told me she was able to fit about two cards in each slot in her reverse mono (atleast from memory, since it's now been deleted and I can't check lol). Thanks :smile: x

Lol! Yes two cards front and back, and can’t remember the middle (possibly 3)?

I just returned today so can’t check for you. The card slots are also quite wide on the reverse.

Does anybody know, whether key pouch DE is an item, which can realistically also be found in store? I am currently reaching my purchases limit and can't therefore afford to spend a purchase on it, as I already have the one in mono. So I am thinking of trying it out to go to the store, after I have reached the limit, and ask them to sell it to me :biggrin:

It looks like it's available in stores all over Europe, but the "check in-store" function isn't always correct.
Do you live far from the nearest store? It might be worth a try going there if you live close by :smile:
I've also reached the purchase limit and I live too far from a store to just swing by and see if they'll let me buy anything :angel:

Key Pouch.jpg