THE BRIDGE handbags and briefcases...

I guess I am going to bump this thread. The Bridge was my first love when I discovered handbags. Gorgeous leather and good workmanship. I paid three hundred dollars for my first Bridge in the 90’s. It was considered horrendously expensive. Lol. I had bags, wallets and accessories and swore I would never carry any other brand. Then I moved on to Ferragamo, LV, Hermes and now I’m looking at Dooney and The Bridge again. I’ve come full circle.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I guess I am going to bump this thread. The Bridge was my first love when I discovered handbags. Gorgeous leather and good workmanship. I paid three hundred dollars for my first Bridge in the 90’s. It was considered horrendously expensive. Lol. I had bags, wallets and accessories and swore I would never carry any other brand. Then I moved on to Ferragamo, LV, Hermes and now I’m looking at Dooney and The Bridge again. I’ve come full circle.:biggrin:
I just discovered this brand and fell in love with their crossbodies. Their designs remind me of Chloe but in a more affordable price. May I know whats the quality and durability of their bags? They look well made and I am tempted to buy one!

I just discovered this brand and fell in love with their crossbodies. Their designs remind me of Chloe but in a more affordable price. May I know whats the quality and durability of their bags? They look well made and I am tempted to buy one!
I haven’t owned a Bridge bag since the 90’s but back then they were extremely durable, and well made. :smile:

I haven’t owned a Bridge bag since the 90’s but back then they were extremely durable, and well made. :smile:
I love my bags to be durable, lowkey and wellmade. Bonus points if it doesn't break bank! I'm debating between these three crossbodies.

Reactions: Chagall
I love my bags to be durable, lowkey and wellmade. Bonus points if it doesn't break bank! I'm debating between these three crossbodies.

The third one, the shoulder bag is nearly identical to one I had. It wore like iron. I love the first one, the crossbody is gorgeous. Also the red is lovely. To be honest you would not go wrong with any of these. Now you have me thinking my next bag may be another Bridge bag. :flowers:

Reactions: nitneet