Cartier Love SM vs Classic Size 19

AFO2020

Jul 17, 2020
Hi Everyone, I'm finally ready to make my Cartier Love purchase. I think I will be a size 19 so I'm debating the SM vs Classic. I'm not sure whether or not the SM will suit my larger frame. Both designs definitely both have pros and cons in my mind. I love it how the SM is easier to take off. I also like the SM design because I'm a new mom so in my mind it will be easier to manage.

Does anyone have photos of the SM on a size 19 or larger wrist? Did you ever regret going one way or the other?

Thanks so much.

@AFO2020 I think you've made the right choice. I received my new Love classic about a month ago. I too have a slightly larger than average wrist and while it's not a hefty bangle, it has plenty of presence and is not so small it's lost on my wrist. I'm pretty sure a small Love on its own would have been completely unremarkable on me. You will be thrilled with it when you get it, trust me on this! Cartier gold has a lustre all of its own, you won't be able to stop looking at it!

Reactions: AFO2020
@AFO2020 I think you've made the right choice. I received my new Love classic about a month ago. I too have a slightly larger than average wrist and while it's not a hefty bangle, it has plenty of presence and is not so small it's lost on my wrist. I'm pretty sure a small Love on its own would have been completely unremarkable on me. You will be thrilled with it when you get it, trust me on this! Cartier gold has a lustre all of its own, you won't be able to stop looking at it!
Thank you for your reply. Congratulations on your new love. If possible, do you mind please showing it off in a photo? Thanks again.

Reactions: AnneS55