New bag!!!!!!!!

Mar 15, 2011
Finally got the Gabrielle! My last Chanel bag was the coco handle in 2018 cause I got really side tracked with Cartier. I got the small size Gabrielle in black I want to get a purse organizer for it to hold its structure. I was looking at samorga and Zoomoni the price of the organizer itself is good but shipping is expensive. Anyone know any other brand? Preferably in Canada as I want to support local business. Thanks

885CCEEC-7955-4969-AD87-D18408321596.jpeg

D55530E5-CDB4-40CE-AF14-38B370C123CA.jpeg

I find that only the first season of Gabrielle is soft, the next few seasons’ leather is a lot tougher and less floppy so you don’t need an organizer at all (esp the small size)! I’ve had mine for a while now and it’s still very structured!

I find that only the first season of Gabrielle is soft, the next few seasons’ leather is a lot tougher and less floppy so you don’t need an organizer at all (esp the small size)! I’ve had mine for a while now and it’s still very structured!
Thanks for letting me know! I just saw a lot of creases thought I needed one just so overtime there isn’t more.

The small gabby looks great on you - nice choice! :smile: The small seems to keep its shape quite well, I would just stuff it when not worn. The medium however, definitely needs one. I have the med gabby and I keep the purse organizer in it at all times to maintain its shape.

The small gabby looks great on you - nice choice! :smile: The small seems to keep its shape quite well, I would just stuff it when not worn. The medium however, definitely needs one. I have the med gabby and I keep the purse organizer in it at all times to maintain its shape.
Thanks for letting me know! I’m so excited about this purchase

It suits you well!
I’ve had mine for nearly a year now (small chevron so black) and holding up well. The organizer will use up space & I find it already small. I just stuff it when not in use.
Enjoy!