Which color?

May 17, 2006
I need a new bag like I need a hole in my head! But, I've had a fine bag on my mind for awhile now. I had cheap one years ago, and I've found myself thinking about it over the years and wanting a bag with fringe again. I came across this one, and I haven't decided if I'll purchase or not - in part because I can't decide upon a color! Which color do you prefer?

Fringed-Bag-Brown-_3_600x.jpg
Fringed-Bag-Tan-_3_eb70ea43-8831-4575-971b-c240d129c7a7_1024x.jpg

I need a new bag like I need a hole in my head! But, I've had a fine bag on my mind for awhile now. I had cheap one years ago, and I've found myself thinking about it over the years and wanting a bag with fringe again. I came across this one, and I haven't decided if I'll purchase or not - in part because I can't decide upon a color! Which color do you prefer?

View attachment 4787127
View attachment 4787128
The lighter tan looks classier to me somehow, but the dark one looks like it will age better. Is it an expensive purchase? If not, then get the lighter one. What color was your old bag?

I vote for the tan one as well. It’s a pretty ‘clean’ color.

View attachment 4787127
View attachment 4787128

The lighter tan looks classier to me somehow, but the dark one looks like it will age better. Is it an expensive purchase? If not, then get the lighter one. What color was your old bag?

Thank you! It's not an expensive purchase - about $100. My old bag was a very light brown/tan, almost cream, color so the light tan is more in line with my old one. The light tan is also the one I had initially thought I'd get, but the photo for the dark brown kept popping up too and then I couldn't decide, lol.

I vote for the tan one as well. It’s a pretty ‘clean’ color.

Thanks! I had initially thought tan as well, but I can never seem to make a clear decision and be done with it. :lol:

Reactions: papertiger