Classic Beige Card Holder

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Hi!

We see the classic beige flaps around every now and then, why is the slgs so much more difficult to find?

I am looking for the flat card holder.

Do they release it regularly?

Thank you!

I've never seen the classic beige cardholder but the seasonal ones I have. You would think that they would offer it with the beige clair bags but they don't. There are plenty of lovely black flat card holders to match the black classic flap bag but none for the beige.

Reactions: XCCX
I've never seen the classic beige cardholder but the seasonal ones I have. You would think that they would offer it with the beige clair bags but they don't. There are plenty of lovely black flat card holders to match the black classic flap bag but none for the beige.

I noticed that too.. weird right?

Reactions: lvchanellvr

By the way, I remember a few seasons back, they released a seasonal beige that is very close to the classic. Do you remember which season?

I found a brand new/full set 19S iridescent beige card holder on tradsey.. wondering if I should pull the trigger..

Reactions: lvchanellvr
@XCCX I've never seen beige clair slg ever -- not even med or long wallet :girlsigh: I think 19S iridescent beige with the classic cc logo should be a tiny bit darker than beige clair but very very close. I have the flap/snap card holder. It's really pretty you won't regret it. Good luck deciding!

@XCCX I've never seen beige clair slg ever -- not even med or long wallet :girlsigh: I think 19S iridescent beige with the classic cc logo should be a tiny bit darker than beige clair but very very close. I have the flap/snap card holder. It's really pretty you won't regret it. Good luck deciding!

Thank you for your input! I appreciate it!

Reactions: kylienarak
By the way, I remember a few seasons back, they released a seasonal beige that is very close to the classic. Do you remember which season?

I found a brand new/full set 19S iridescent beige card holder on tradsey.. wondering if I should pull the trigger..
The beige clair is a chameleon color and has a bit of a yellow undertone. Most of the beige card holders I've seen lean towards a latte or light beige tone. It will be hard to match the beige clair. If I recall the 19S beige color correctly, it was a very warm light iridescent beige. I personally love beige bags but when you buy one, you have to buy the matching slgs at the same time. Regret is very painful as highly sought after colors are never repeated (ie: rose gold from 17B, etc). Personally, I passed on the 19S beige, it wasn't saturated enough for my liking.

I don’t necessarily want to match this card holder to any specific beige bag (I have an 18C beige boy and plan to get beige claire cf) but I felt beige goes well with all of my bags (gold hardware ones) and my LV slgs as well!

Coming my way :love:

633F3BC4-A4BF-4A97-B228-0D5946D1A660.jpeg
The beige clair is a chameleon color and has a bit of a yellow undertone. Most of the beige card holders I've seen lean towards a latte or light beige tone. It will be hard to match the beige clair. If I recall the 19S beige color correctly, it was a very warm light iridescent beige. I personally love beige bags but when you buy one, you have to buy the matching slgs at the same time. Regret is very painful as highly sought after colors are never repeated (ie: rose gold from 17B, etc). Personally, I passed on the 19S beige, it wasn't saturated enough for my liking.

I don’t necessarily want to match this card holder to any specific beige bag (I have an 18C beige boy and plan to get beige claire cf) but I felt beige goes well with all of my bags (gold hardware ones) and my LV slgs as well!

Coming my way :love:

View attachment 4789713
The beige from the 19B collection is the best beige I have seen in years. The gold hardware compliments the beige very well. What a great find!