which malachite stone should I get?

Hi MissAnnette, it really depends on your preference! If you preferred darker colour you would go to the furthest left. However, the 2 pendants on the right are not only lighter but if you preferred the way the white lines are reflected over the stones then you would choose those.
Personally I love the one in the middle cos has a mix between the two and I love it! :love: :biggrin: :lol:

The image is top down, not left to right. I would choose the first one (or furthest left if you are looking at it left to right). I prefer the darkest green.

Thanks! The image on my phone was L to R, but I guess since I uploaded it on here with my phone, it saved that way. I tend to like lighter shades of Malachite but I'm blown away by the options. I'm going to go back on Friday to select the one I want, so I'm giving myself 48 hours to think about it lol

Hi MissAnnette, it really depends on your preference! If you preferred darker colour you would go to the furthest left. However, the 2 pendants on the right are not only lighter but if you preferred the way the white lines are reflected over the stones then you would choose those.
Personally I love the one in the middle cos has a mix between the two and I love it! :love: :biggrin: :lol:

You're very observant! I lined it that way - from darkest to "lightest", also from the one with the least number of visible lines to the most number of visible lines. I am gravitating towards either the 2nd or third because I think I like the lighter colored pendants.

• Love
Reactions: sugarbabetvxq
It's been stated elsewhere in TPF that others' malachite has gotten darker over time, so you may want to consider that when choosing. I like the middle and the one on the right/bottom because I like striations, they add interest. Good luck deciding.

Last edited:
Reactions: MissAnnette