Dr.Chakarin Suchakaro In Thailand

Interesting, never heard of him. What surgery were you planning on having done? Also be careful with reviews on Realself, most are fake, written by the clinic staff.

Rhinoplasty. I don't need an implant, just a slimmer nose, thick cartilage.
I chatted with his rep on WhatsApp and followed the advice of a user and asked if they plan on taking xrays. She said no, not necessary. Red flag. Now I'm back to square one and have no idea.

Also theyre the same price or more than Korea.

Just emailed Thai Dr. Amorn Poomee my pics. Dude is a veteran in the biz, been doing PS for decades.

Impressed that he pointed one nostril being larger than the other. He said can do this with "sedation and local" as an outpatient. I'm happy to save money by doing that. But should you do an alar and and nostril reduction with sedation and local anesthesia?

Last edited:
Just emailed Thai Dr. Amorn Poomee my pics. Dude is a veteran in the biz, been doing PS for decades.

Impressed that he pointed one nostril being larger than the other. He said can do this with "sedation and local" as an outpatient. I'm happy to save money by doing that. But should you do an alar and and nostril reduction with sedation and local anesthesia?
Yup. Definitely possible. Clinics like Dream & Hanabi in Seoul do rhinoplasty under sedation. Sedation keeps you in lala land during surgery & the LA is for pain management.

Rhinoplasty. I don't need an implant, just a slimmer nose, thick cartilage.
I chatted with his rep on WhatsApp and followed the advice of a user and asked if they plan on taking xrays. She said no, not necessary. Red flag. Now I'm back to square one and have no idea.

Also theyre the same price or more than Korea.
Hi, what the latest information about this Dr you got?
I plan to do my rhino with him as well
And yes the price about almost the same as big hospital in south Korea now I'm confused should I go south Korea instead or bangkok
I will flying from Indonesia by the way