Help with next Chanel purchase please! 20A (read 1st comment pls)

sorry-having problems editing my main post!

Hi guys! So I went yesterday to the launch at Harrods to try out the new rainbow mini, I love it! But was not in love with the colour placement (a bit too much pink on top) and also the size felt a bit too bulky

so I’m holding out to see the wallet on chain in the rainbow as I think it would be a better fit for me. However I tried on the new boots with the large woven CCs on the sides-and I love them! although they did seem a little too chunky on the toe caps

if you could only pick one thing-what would it be??
One thing with the metallic WOC-I’m worried how it will wear over time....I bought the gold mini last year and it isn’t as shiny as when it was new :hrmm::confused1:

help please!

sorry-having problems editing my main post!

Hi guys! So I went yesterday to the launch at Harrods to try out the new rainbow mini, I love it! But was not in love with the colour placement (a bit too much pink on top) and also the size felt a bit too bulky

so I’m holding out to see the wallet on chain in the rainbow as I think it would be a better fit for me. However I tried on the new boots with the large woven CCs on the sides-and I love them! although they did seem a little too chunky on the toe caps

if you could only pick one thing-what would it be??
One thing with the metallic WOC-I’m worried how it will wear over time....I bought the gold mini last year and it isn’t as shiny as when it was new :hrmm::confused1:

help please!
The boots look great! How did you find the sizing?

• Love
Reactions: anniepersian
I did size up. I purchased over the phone so I have not tried on yet. I wear a 38 in the ballet flats and espadrilles. The SA advised me to go up so I got a 38.5. I will let you know about the fit when I get them.
Yeah they are snug, I tried 38/38.5 and 39, I chose 39 because I wear thick socks in winter so I need the room

Though I'm not a fan of the large CC on the boots (the one stitched on the toe of the shoe would be enough for me) I vote for these over the WOC. I love combat boots and especially Chanel combat boots!
I’ve been waiting years for the perfect pair of Chanel combat boots-I think these are it for me :love: