Help, the lining of my Tory Burch peeled.

cikbedah

Apr 27, 2015
I am so disappointed with Tory Burch. The lining peeled. I emailed Tory Burch directly and got no answer. I emailed Reebonz and received a disappointing reply. I don’t know what to do or how to fix this.

One thing for sure is I am not buying from Reebonz or Tory Burch ever again for the disappointing customer service. I asked how to fix this (and I don’t mind paying) and so far no reply.

Cries. Sobbing.

29BB4112-75F7-4E22-ADDA-024CF7542376.jpeg

4C31BE8B-67DE-4829-AF2F-46065A478E2B.jpeg

2A3F8309-09FD-4BEA-8DBB-79D5908C2523.jpeg

A6CB6B34-660C-4D9C-880F-F01DE004BD60.png

If you didn't buy it directly from tory burch, I wouldn't hold them accountable. You can't buy something from neiman marcus and then go to the brands store if it breaks, you have to expect results from the original seller. Honestly were in the middle of a pandemic right now and people are working from home, the ones who haven't been laid off. You might want to try and have some patience and rationale and sending a follow-up email before making idle threats.

People are dying Kim.

If you didn't buy it directly from tory burch, I wouldn't hold them accountable. You can't buy something from neiman marcus and then go to the brands store if it breaks, you have to expect results from the original seller. Honestly were in the middle of a pandemic right now and people are working from home, the ones who haven't been laid off. You might want to try and have some patience and rationale and sending a follow-up email before making idle threats.

People are dying Kim.
I don’t know if I agree necessarily that you can’t go to the original store for spa/repair. Tons of luxury goods are being sold in retail places but if they are authentic then the manufacturer has the responsibility the repair.

I have to agree that these kinda condition is not totally out of the ordinary for a 3 plus year tory Burch bag though. They are not particularly well made. Maybe it’s time to treat yourself.

Reactions: Passerine123
Three years is a good time for Tory Burch. Especially one where the leather is bonded. I think they have come up with these purses to compete with Kate Spade and MK and they just don’t have the longevity of thicker dyed leather.

I would take the money you would have used to fix it and put it towards another bag. There are lots of options around here.

Reactions: Passerine123
Three years is a good time for Tory Burch. Especially one where the leather is bonded. I think they have come up with these purses to compete with Kate Spade and MK and they just don’t have the longevity of thicker dyed leather.

I would take the money you would have used to fix it and put it towards another bag. There are lots of options around here.
I just got a bag with bonded leather interior actually. Its a perry satchel. Makes me sad to hear its not of good quality because i really love the look of it. I guess well see what happens with this bag soon