On the go- which one?!

Which on the go should I go with?

• Monogram

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Empriente black

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
I voted for Monogram since Empreinte will be very heavy considering the bag is already so big. I have two Empreinte Artsy and they are so heavy even empty that I hardly reach for it.

I voted for Monogram since Empreinte will be very heavy considering the bag is already so big. I have two Empreinte Artsy and they are so heavy even empty that I hardly reach for it.

This. Empreinte can get very heavy... I also like the look of the Mono more, although the black would look nice for work or travel. I still voted for mono.

I love the mono and I am looking at it close but cannot decide on the size GM or MM?

I thought I would like the MM more too but I recently had an opportunity to try both on. MM looks better on my 5'2" frame but the structure made it feel small.. it's similar to the Neverfull MM but without the "freedom." I think GM is more practical, if you don't mind the big bag look.

I thought I would like the MM more too but I recently had an opportunity to try both on. MM looks better on my 5'2" frame but the structure made it feel small.. it's similar to the Neverfull MM but without the "freedom." I think GM is more practical, if you don't mind the big bag look.
This is very helpful. I have a big frame and I am tall so small bags tend to look very silly on me...

I love the Empreinte look and am waiting for the Empreinte OTG in MM size that comes out later this year. Black is practical but I’m also hoping they might give us some color choices in the smaller size.