Cabat being discontinued?

SDC2003

May 20, 2018
Hello dear Bottega Veneta aficionados, a friend recently informed me that Cabats made under TM have been on sale. Could this mean possibly the the brand is discontinuing the cabat? Or is it just that the TM style is being discontinued? Have any of you been able to snag one of these sale cabats?

From time to time, BV puts older Cabat totes on sale. I know this past month there was a sale on the exotics and I’m unaware of Cabat being part of it. I have heard and read several times Mr. Lee likes the Cabat and will continue making it.

Reactions: RT1 and SDC2003
Hello dear Bottega Veneta aficionados, a friend recently informed me that Cabats made under TM have been on sale. Could this mean possibly the the brand is discontinuing the cabat? Or is it just that the TM style is being discontinued? Have any of you been able to snag one of these sale cabats?
May I ask where did you find the cabal being on sale? I'd like to check it out, thanks!

I don’t think they are making it anymore. However, there are still some left around the world. Contact your SA and they can order for you.
However, if the item is out of the country I think it will be a final sale if you brought it stateside.

• Sad
Reactions: SDC2003
I don’t think they are making it anymore. However, there are still some left around the world. Contact your SA and they can order for you.
However, if the item is out of the country I think it will be a final sale if you brought it stateside.
So sad to hear this! It’s an iconic bag.

Reactions: J.T.