Chanel woc with adjustable strap

Misha~J

Jul 12, 2020
Does anyone have a photo wearing the Chanel woc with the adjustable ball? Also, does anyone know if this model is sold at Neiman Marcus or any other dept store? Thank you so much!

66A7B8E6-C557-48FC-9E36-ABD0A286A717.jpeg

Last edited:
I tried this on at Neiman's - I loved it and am still considering getting it if it's around when I make it back into a boutique.
I tried this on at Neiman's - I loved it and am still considering getting it if it's around when I make it back into a boutique.
Great to hear! I’ll call them tomorrow to see if it’s still available! I was waiting for the Metiers velvet version but Chanel said it isn’t available in the U.S. and they didn’t know when it would be. I’m 5’1” so the WOC typically is too long on me and I don’t like crisscrossing the strap inside the bag. Hopefully someone will share a photo of this beauty!

Reactions: EllaMono
You can adjust it the entire length of the chain so it can be as short or as long as you want it to be. You can also wear the little ball in the front or the back. Like I said, it’s perfect for me as the original WOC has always been way too long as I am only 5’1”.

• Love
Reactions: britnyspears