Bucket Bag GM or PM

nburgess515

Apr 19, 2020
Has anyone had a Bucket Bag PM or GM that the lining didn't start peeling and become sticky? I just purchased a bag on Ebay and the lining looks great. I'm just worried that it won't stay that way with use.
If anyone has had a bag for a while with success, can you please share?
Thank you in advance!

I had a PM and GM - both pre-loved. They had slight peeling but no stickiness. Store it in a well ventilated closet/room in a dustbag. I also never leave any of my bags in a hot car. You can get the lining replaced if it gets bad!

Reactions: nburgess515
As long as you are not living in a hot and humid country, keeping the bag in an airy room on a shelf to let it breathe, I think your bag is safe from melting and peeling.
I have the bucket pm for over 25 years and it is in a horrible condition like what you described including the small pouch that comes with the bag. I ended up cutting off the lining which is better now exposing the inner lining just like the PA nevertheless I don’t use the bucket bag anymore. It is officially retired due to the disgraceful conditions.

Reactions: nburgess515
As long as you are not living in a hot and humid country, keeping the bag in an airy room on a shelf to let it breathe, I think your bag is safe from melting and peeling.
I have the bucket pm for over 25 years and it is in a horrible condition like what you described including the small pouch that comes with the bag. I ended up cutting off the lining which is better now exposing the inner lining just like the PA nevertheless I don’t use the bucket bag anymore. It is officially retired due to the disgraceful conditions.
I do live in GA but will never leave it in the car! I hate that they didn't fix the problem and rerelease the bag. I haven't received it yet but I think it's going to be my go to bag. Thank you for the info!