Help me pick my second bracelet to stack!

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
I’ve had a pink gold love bracelet for about 5 years now and it is literally my favorite piece of jewelry! I love it so much (almost more than my wedding rings!)
I wanted to get another bracelet for my birthday this year. I initially wanted a white gold love bracelet to stack, but recently saw a woman wearing a juste un clou in person (the first time I’ve seen it in person in action) and it was so beautiful
Now my choices are:
1. White gold love bracelet
2. Gold juste un clou
3. Pink gold juste un clou
4. Van Cleef Alhambra mother of pearl motif is so pretty too but I heard can’t shower with it :sad:

Any recommendations or thoughts on my second piece would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much :smile:

Last edited:
I want to get another bracelet as well and I decided on a juc. I think vca mop is gorgeous too, but I want to wear it 24/7, so I think juc would be a better option. The wg love is also a great option, but I personally wouldn't want two bracelets that look the same.

Reactions: armanigirl
I'm a guy so my view may be a little different. After having my first Love for a year or so, I thought a JUC would be a nice addition, but when I tried it on I wasn't as in love as I thought I'd be. Additionally, at least for me, the Clou wouldn't have worked for 24/7 wear which is what I wanted. I ended up with another Love and haven't looked back. Just a thought on the WG Love, you might consider having it plated if you get it without diamonds. My first was WG and I didn't think anything about it until I added a YG next to it. The WG looked dull. I sent it back to their workshop to be plated and it matches much better now. Best of luck with whatever you buy!!

I’ve had a pink gold love bracelet for about 5 years now and it is literally my favorite piece of jewelry! I love it so much (almost more than my wedding rings!)
I wanted to get another bracelet for my birthday this year. I initially wanted a white gold love bracelet to stack, but recently saw a woman wearing a juste un clou in person (the first time I’ve seen it in person in action) and it was so beautiful
Now my choices are:
1. White gold love bracelet
2. Gold juste un clou
3. Pink gold juste un clou
4. Van Cleef Alhambra mother of pearl motif is so pretty too but I heard can’t shower with it :sad:

Any recommendations or thoughts on my second piece would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much :smile:

I'm a guy so my view may be a little different. After having my first Love for a year or so, I thought a JUC would be a nice addition, but when I tried it on I wasn't as in love as I thought I'd be. Additionally, at least for me, the Clou wouldn't have worked for 24/7 wear which is what I wanted. I ended up with another Love and haven't looked back. Just a thought on the WG Love, you might consider having it plated if you get it without diamonds. My first was WG and I didn't think anything about it until I added a YG next to it. The WG looked dull. I sent it back to their workshop to be plated and it matches much better now. Best of luck with whatever you buy!!
Thank you for your reply! Maybe I didn’t do my research well enough but why aren’t you able To wear your JUC 24/7? Is it uncomfortable?
Also, what does it mean to get the WG plated?

I'd say the JUC in PG :smile: but the smaller size looks gorgeous with the Love, it doesn't overpower it. I also reaaaaally wanted the MOP Alhambra, but not keeping it on all the time makes it kinda not worth it for me.
Thanks for your reply! I got to find more pictures of the thinner JUC and love stacked! I actually don’t think the thinner version was released yet when I tried it out at the stores!
I knowwww the MOP Alhambra is sooo pretty together with the love but I’m low maintenance and cannot for the life of me take jewelry off and on!

Reactions: jaskg144
I work in construction so the JUC was perfect as a symbol of my work, but due to the profile of the nail head I don't think I'd be able to wear while I'm working. The Love is so compact that it doesn't get in the way. Like I said, being a guy my situation is probably different as far as 24/7 wear. Like you, I don't want any jewelery I need to remember to take off and put back on. The JUC is a beautiful piece. As far as plating WG diamond Love's, and probably JUC's for that matter, are plated with rhodium which makes them very shiny more like YG and RG. Non diamond are not plated and after a while start to look more like stainless steel, which isn't bad, just different. My first Love was WG and I didn't notice the change until I got a YG, then the WG looked dull. I compared it to my wife's WG with diamonds and I saw the difference. I did a little research and discovered the plating issue. I ended up sending my WG back to Cartier to be plated and now it looks great. Some people like the dull look and it's not bad on it's own kind of an industrial look.

Thank you for your reply! Maybe I didn’t do my research well enough but why aren’t you able To wear your JUC 24/7? Is it uncomfortable?
Also, what does it mean to get the WG plated?