Petit Sac Plat aka Nano Sac Plat

Anotherbagaddict

A bit obsessed ✨
O.G.
Mar 24, 2013
Hi!! I didn’t see a thread for the upcoming release of the Petit Sac Plat (aka nano sac plat). Just wanted to share/compile some info.

I heard it’s being released the end of this month July 20th (but I’ve also heard the 31st) lol

Prices:
Monogram $1360 (M69442)
Epi Leather ?

Dimensions:
5.5*2.0*6.7 inch
14*5*17 cm

Weight: 0.245kg

*For monogram, the strap is officially vachetta. As I’ve seen photos from their PL.

Does anyone have an SA they were able to preorder from or any more details would be great!

4077F1CD-CB6F-494F-A478-725C4B4A9D93.png

54F35B74-A9A4-476A-B2D3-054F1004272C.png

Last edited:
Hi!! I didn’t see a thread for the upcoming release of the Petit Sac Plat (aka nano sac plat). Just wanted to share/compile some info.

I heard it’s being released the end of this month July 20th (but I’ve also heard the 31st) lol

Prices:
Monogram $1360 (M69442)
Epi Leather ?

Dimensions:
5.5*2.0*6.7 inch
14*5*17 cm

Weight: 0.245kg

*For monogram, the strap is officially vachetta. As I’ve seen photos from their PL.

Does anyone have an SA they were able to preorder from or any more details would be great!

View attachment 4774831

View attachment 4774835
Thanks for sharing. Is this AUD price? Are you going to get one?

I love it.. well the pics.. A lady I was watching on YT today made a mock-up of it (something I would do LOL) and was able to pre-order it from her CA. I’m just going to wait until the release day and hope I get lucky.

I love it.. well the pics.. A lady I was watching on YT today made a mock-up of it (something I would do LOL) and was able to pre-order it from her CA. I’m just going to wait until the release day and hope I get lucky.

Yeah if I can’t preorder it I’ll try to hunt it down online or in store after launch lol

I pre-ordered it as well, curious about the length of the strap... I was told this is going to fly off the shelves, but I don’t want to get something because of the hype, so I can’t wait to try it in store.

I decided not to pre order bc I saw some mod shots and they weren’t at all attractive lol! Strap is not adjustable but at least it can be changed to one that is. I‘ll wait until after it launches to decide :smile:
Where did u see the mod shots? I saw only photo on a model, but I would love to see more!