• Kelly Wallet To Go (Rose Confetti)

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Mini Coco Handle (Lilac)

Votes: 51 75.0%

• Total voters

Alliiccee

Jan 24, 2016
Hi everyone

So I’m in a bit of dilemma, I’m turning 30 and my fiancé is asking me what I wanted for my birthday.

Should I get the new prefall coco handle mini in lilac?

or the Hermes Wallet To go in Rose Confetti?

which one do you think I should choose for my 30th birthday present?

...my birthday isn’t until September but the choices are out now so I’m getting it early haha! My house and surrounding neighbors around me have a power outage currently so I can’t upload photos until later :smile:

Thanks everyone for your answers!!

Last edited:
You fiancé is so sweet! My birthday is in September as well :hugs:
I'd choose a bag over a wallet any day! Coco handle is actually next on my wishlist so I'm also a bit bias here (just not sure which color yet - def not black since I have too many black bags :P I haven't seen lilac color in person but from many pictures I can say it's very pretty. Good luck deciding!

Reactions: Alliiccee
You fiancé is so sweet! My birthday is in September as well :hugs:
I'd choose a bag over a wallet any day! Coco handle is actually next on my wishlist so I'm also a bit bias here (just not sure which color yet - def not black since I have too many black bags :P I haven't seen lilac color in person but from many pictures I can say it's very pretty. Good luck deciding!

I already have a small coco handle in black with aged gold hardware which is why I started leaning towards the hermes WOC. However, it seems everyone loves the coco!

I agree. Bag over wallet! Cch!
Pics?
I’m not an Hermes fan so have no idea what that looks like :smile:
Pics to compare help!
I’d get the coco handle and try to get a different SLG in rose confetti
Your fiancé is so sweet dear.
Bag over wallet any day.
I like them both, but I'd definitely go for the bag. The wallet design doesn't cut it for me, but is apersonal style thing. Whatever you choose you do have to get back here and show us!
Bag > Wallet
Thanks everyone!! Seems like the coco won!

This is a Chanel forum. That said I do love the mini coco handle, I have one and love how easy it is. A top handle and easy to open.
However the Hermes WOC is a new item and in that color a very hot item. Kelly wallet or bags are notorious for being difficult to open and I am no longer a fan of the WOC. Who has time to take out credit cards and rearrange into the slots. But if you already have a coco handle then I would go for the Kelly wallet. So cute. Happy Birthday. My BD is also in September so I better start figuring out what I want.

This is a Chanel forum. That said I do love the mini coco handle, I have one and love how easy it is. A top handle and easy to open.
However the Hermes WOC is a new item and in that color a very hot item. Kelly wallet or bags are notorious for being difficult to open and I am no longer a fan of the WOC. Who has time to take out credit cards and rearrange into the slots. But if you already have a coco handle then I would go for the Kelly wallet. So cute. Happy Birthday. My BD is also in September so I better start figuring out what I want.
I figured hahaha, I do have a K32 which is a bit difficult to get open, I use my B much more than the Kelly. However, the color is so pretty and am liking it a lot because it’s a new item. I’ve also read that it fits more than the mini Kelly which was on my wishlist. I was contemplating which one I wanted when my H SA said she could help me get the WOC. HB to you too! Hopefully you know what you want hahah!