Does anyone have this 5 motif stack?

MsWatson

Mar 27, 2016
I would love to see if anyone has this exact stack. I love Onyx, just purchased a vintage Alhambra pendant, now I’m looking for some arm candy.
I would love to see how these two look together! Thank you :smile:
DF2EC2A0-0DB5-449B-B439-40874CB25ABA.png

Reactions: fdc
If that is the guilloche, it can be scratched and cannot be repaired or have the motifs replaced like the stones can. If you want to stack, I'd recommend the original solid gold bracelet. I'd wear the guilloche alone.

It is, I had no idea so thank you! That’s such a shame it’s my favorite.

Reactions: DS2006
I have this exact combo. I will post it tomorrow. I was told when I bought guilloché to wear it alone because it could get scratched but I never do. I always stack it with my other VCA bracelets. I don’t believe I’ve seen any significant scratches on it. Maybe teeny ones but it doesn’t bother me.

I have this exact combo. I will post it tomorrow. I was told when I bought guilloché to wear it alone because it could get scratched but I never do. I always stack it with my other VCA bracelets. I don’t believe I’ve seen any significant scratches on it. Maybe teeny ones but it doesn’t bother me.

Please do, I'd love to see the combination together! Thank you!

Reactions: oranGetRee and fdc
I have but I was underwhelmed when I saw it in person :sad: The guilloche looked more formal but I loved how it almost sparkled. Thank you for the suggestion though!
Good to know as I’m looking for pairing those two, been waiting for the reopening post lockdown to go trying in store. Good luck deciding and pls let us know what you buy =)

Reactions: Mjxxsyd