New: My Collection & My Wishlist

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
We're happy to announce the return of these two account features, My Collection and My Wishlist. You can now keep track of your existing collection and add any bags you may be looking to buy some time in the future. You can access the two features by navigating to your account control panel and following the links in the left navigation.

Once you enter any data into these fields, they will show up as new tabs on your account profile.

You now also have granular control over who may see your Collection and Wishlist. Both are visible to the public by default, but you can choose your level of privacy on the privacy control panel.

Enjoy!

We're happy to announce the return of these two account features, My Collection and My Wishlist. You can now keep track of your existing collection and add any bags you may be looking to buy some time in the future. You can access the two features by navigating to your account control panel and following the links in the left navigation.

Once you enter any data into these fields, they will show up as new tabs on your account profile.

You now also have granular control over who may see your Collection and Wishlist. Both are visible to the public by default, but you can choose your level of privacy on the privacy control panel.

Enjoy!
This is great, many thanks!

Reactions: RT1